LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. 49ers Preseason Game Thread

Just now, coltsfeva said:

Both. That play by Desir was not because the Niners stopped themselves 

True but they are running it down our throats. Why pass when your getting 5-7 yards a carry. 

Great coverage.  They hit us with the good ole tight end delay...  Actually just replayed it.  Moore just didn’t cover him at all...

Moore is young. We may need to get A. Walker back.  Is he even still alive and on this planet???

UMASS just scored a TD . It does not matter that much except UMASS is a FBS school (believe it or not ) so that means FBS regular season has started !

• Like 1

Hey Colts have not given up 6 points yet !....That's something at least !

3 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Skai Moore is a lousy MLB, he is a big reason(not the only) why the run D is doing poorly.

He is supposed to be more of a coverage backer. Insert him primarily in nickle and dime situations.  Not being played to his strength if we have to count on him to plug the run.

Leonard learned what tight ends and receivers face going across the middle...  Lol. Alligator arms...  Still excellent read and recognition. He’s looking like a keeper.

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

UMASS just scored a TD . It does not matter that much except UMASS is a FBS school (believe it or not ) so that means FBS regular season has started !

Games on CBSSN and ESPN2 tonight

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He is supposed to be more of a coverage backer. Insert him primarily in nickle and dime situations.  Not being played to his strength if we have to count on him to plug the run.

Agreed

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Moore is young. We may need to get A. Walker back.  Is he even still alive and on this planet???

He almost had int the play before leonard

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Games on CBSSN and ESPN2 tonight

Does that mean that tiny UMASS actually kicked off the college football season ?

8 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He's a LB he needs to be able to play the run as well.  But it's not just his run defense... or lack thre of, his coverage is pretty poor as well.

Just now, HOF19 said:

Does that mean that tiny UMASS actually kicked off the college football season ?

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Yes

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

He almost had int the play before leonard

No he didn't that was Kenny Moore that almost had the INT

2 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

He's a LB he needs to be able to play the run as well.  But it's not just his run defense... or lack thre of, his coverage is pretty poor as well.

That is why he was a UDFA

better than mine

• Like 2

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Well...we won the first half with our starters in a dress rehersal game.  I'll take that.

Actually, it should be  9 - 7 49ers.  They would have kicked another FG in regular season instead of going for it on 4th down.

• Like 1