Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aaron Rodgers is dating Danica Patrick

Mel Kiper's Hair

Talk about a lucky guy! This guy has dated Olivia Munn and is now dating Danica Patrick. #i'mjealous!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22111469/danica-patrick-confirms-dating-green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers

Danica Patrick

danica-patrick_luisa_dorr_time_firsts_20 danica-patrick-6-4_3.jpg?resize=660,495& RTSGNDS.jpeg

Former GF Olivia Munn

olivia-munn-cosmopolitan-mexico-03.jpg Hot-Olivia-Munn-Legs-HD-Wallpapers.jpg olivia29n-2-web.jpg

Just looking at the film it appears he likes beautiful brunettes! Best of luck Aaron and Danica!

Personally, I was more a fan of his relationship with Ms. Munn.

However, this relationship (with Danica) holds MUCH more opportunity for both parties.  Let me explain...

We have all seen the AR/Ford commercials this season as him and his dog ride playfully in his F150 Raptor.  Now that he has joined forces with an ex-NASCAR driver, WHO HAPPENS TO DRIVE A FORD, the marketing opportunities/commercials have SO much more potential.  Imagine Aaron, Danica, and the cute dog all riding down the road together in their new Ford vehicle!!  Not to mention that they could, possibly, end up being honorary co-starters/Grand marshals at the daytona500 or Indy500.

Most importantly, her relationship with AR could help open up another opportunity for her in NASCAR/racing.  He has a lot of pull...

The sky is the limit for this latest "power couple"!

Damn it, do I (we?) again have to pretend that I find Danica Patrick attractive like I did when her hair was blowing in the wind as she came in last place again...? I don't know if I can take pretending she's hot and Lindsey Vonn in the same month...that's just asking too much...

4 minutes ago, Swan Ronson said:

Well this isn't at all creepy. 

Sorry. Not my intention at all. I assumed that since it was newsworthy enough to be on ESPN.COM and CBSSPORTS.COM that it would be ok for here. I added the pictures for people who may not be familiar with who Danica or Olivia are. Very sorry if this offended anyone.

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Sorry. Not my intention at all. I assumed that since it was newsworthy enough to be on ESPN.COM and CBSSPORTS.COM that it would be ok for here. I added the pictures for people who may not be familiar with who Danica or Olivia are. Very sorry if this offended anyone.

No, no, no...no  one is offended!!!

Now that it is NOT an official "NFL Related" thread, could you post more pics of Ms Munn?...LOL

Edited by Reality Check
No offense!

6 hours ago, mikey287 said:

Damn it, do I (we?) again have to pretend that I find Danica Patrick attractive like I did when her hair was blowing in the wind as she came in last place again...? I don't know if I can take pretending she's hot and Lindsey Vonn in the same month...that's just asking too much...

There were plenty of weeks where she beat some of the best out there.