Irsay/Ballard presser at 4pm

RockThatBlue

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Might not hear anything new, but this a must watch.

I am going to play a game of counting "um's". :D 

Yeah he definitely does say um a lot lol. I cant poke too much fun though because I hate speaking in front of big groups of people, I'm sure I would probably sound like a disaster too lol.

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

Yeah he definitely does say um a lot lol. I cant poke too much fun though because I hate speaking in front of big groups of people, I'm sure I would probably sound like a disaster too lol.

Yeah. I kid, cause I love the guy. :D 

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

i dont usually dont watch these and just wait for news after, i think i want to watch this one though can anyone direct me to where this is possible?

Do you live in Indy? I'm pretty sure the local news channels will be showing it. I think the Colts app usually shows these too, but I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Nesjan3 said:

i dont usually dont watch these and just wait for news after, i think i want to watch this one though can anyone direct me to where this is possible?

Colts fans can watch the press conference live on the following platforms:

24 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Might not hear anything new, but this a must watch.

I am going to play a game of counting "um's". :D 

I can't lie I love Jim, but as he's gotten older, he's hard to listen to.

Stop and go along with the Um's is brutal to the eardrums after 2 minutes.

Side note, he looked terrible in that video and he's not even 60 years old yet.

Just now, IinD said:

I can't lie I love Jim, but as he's gotten older, he's hard to listen to.

Stop and go along with the Um's is brutal to the eardrums after 2 minutes.

Side note, he looked terrible in that video and he's not even 60 years old yet.

I noticed that too. He is not getting around well. 

9 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Probably a state of the colts presser. Either that or luck miraculously healed in a matter of days from his secret operation that turned him into part cyborg

I think they do this every year about this time.  One year not too long ago, people were speculating the presser was to announce the firing of someone.  It was a dud.

They'll probably let us know they are presently looking for a HC and that the process will be deliberate in order to get the right guy.

Jim took the long road to explain it, but he basically just said that Chris Ballard will interview coaching candidates, and after he narrows it down to about 2 or 3, then Jim will also interview them. Says he has never gone away from the GM's recommendation.  

Now it's Chris Ballard's turn. 

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

He's solid on that, but he also said that last year, i believe.  How did that work out?

Coaches thinking about coming here have to put that into the equation - regardless of what Jim says.

I will say that Jim has serious love for the shoe.  Not sure I hear as much from other owners like Jim does.  Just my opinion, though.