Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

First Tennessee Now Miami!

CjMcGirt23

Damaged Goods? SMH, I don't see how you can look up to someone for so long and then just discard him to the curb like that. Out of every NFL franchise in the NFL the Colts are most loyal and I love that. I know the NFL is a business but there needs to be some sort of friendship and comradeship taking place.

It just boggles my mind how people don't even want to see how healthy he is. We have no idea he could be almost completely healthy by now, or he could be completely hopeless. But geez show some respect for one of the greatest QB's of all time. I for one will wait to see his health status before making any decision on what to do, which is exactly what the FO is doing. If Manning is healthy he gives us the absolute best shot to win, no other QB would be better than him, especially a rookie. If hes not healthy than absolutely do what you have to as the Colts FO, but if he is....Just give him a darn chance, people need to stop writing him off so early, I just don't know how you do it so easily.

Damaged Goods? SMH, I don't see how you can look up to someone for so long and then just discard him to the curb like that. Out of every NFL franchise in the NFL the Colts are most loyal and I love that. I know the NFL is a business but there needs to be some sort of friendship and comradeship taking place.

Yes damaged goods r u saying he is not? Also this is a business and it is time to move on.

maybe just alittle to loyal to risk all that money on a guy who will not be guarenteed to get the team even to the post season next year. sorry but you can draft a Qb with the first pick and get him for 5 million a year (example: Newtons 4 year 22 million dollar contract) compared to manning making 18 million in 2013,19 million in 2014 and 20 million in 2015. it will be the longest 4 years of colts fans lives, because 1 of 2 things will happen...

1) manning will never make the playoffs with as bad as the team is

2) will be one and done each season - sorry to say they should never have lot to the jets in 2010 in the playoffs. whether you guys want to admit it or not, hes done. he needs to just retire, get his number retired, get his statue in front of the stadium, and get elected into the hall of fame in a few years. dont stay in and go out a loser.

Are you one of the receivers who Peyton has been throwing to? If not, your "severly damaged" comment is as pertinent as Kravitz' "noodle arm" comment. You have no idea.

You don't have all the surgeries and miss an entire season if its not serious. Add to that his age and the violence of the sport and you have to move on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thursday, Sept. 19 Patriots @ Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET - Pats so bad even the JEST can beat them - Jets 27-13   Sunday, Sept. 22 Giants @ Browns, 1 p.m. ET - Browns don't suck as bad as the Giants - Browns 24-17 Eagles @ Saints, 1 p.m. ET - Saints are surprisingly potent - Saints 28-17 Houston Texans @ Vikings, 1 p.m. ET - I am fully on the Texans Train - Texans 30-20 Broncos @ Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET - Wishing we'd signed Mayfield - Bucs 23-13 Packers @ Titans, 1 p.m. ET - Malik comes back to earth, Titans still bad - Packers 17-13 Bears @ Colts, 1 p.m. ET - Worst offense has good game vs worst defense - Bears 20-17 Chargers @ Steelers, 1 p.m. ET - Any ex-Chargers on the Steelers roster? - Steelers 23-20 Dolphins @ Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET - No Tua equals no win - Seahawks 23-13 Panthers @ Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET - Panther continue to be inept, go Minshew - Raiders 30-9 49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET - Niners still best in the West - 49ers 27-16 Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET - Lions magic from last year not as potent - Cards 23-20 Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET - Both teams shouldn't have lost last week - Boys 27-24 Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET - Never bet against the Chiefs (the refs don't!) - Chiefs 28-20   Monday, Sept. 23 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET - Too easy for the Tatonkas - Bills 30-17 Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET - Why is this game on a Monday night? - Bengals 17-13
    • I'm not panicked.  I'm resigned.  We expected AR to go through some growing pains.  We expected our DB's to be allowing anyone's grandmother to complete 70% of their passes.  But we didn't expect the strength of the team to be an historical weakness.  I do expect us to be under .500.  And I expect Ballard to say "That's on me" after the season.  The question is, will Irsay finally agree with him?
    • NFL Week 3 Schedule   Thursday, Sept. 19 Patriots @ Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET   Sunday, Sept. 22 Giants @ Browns, 1 p.m. ET Eagles @ Saints, 1 p.m. ET Houston Texans @ Vikings, 1 p.m. ET. Broncos @ Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET Packers @ Titans, 1 p.m. ET Bears @ Colts, 1 p.m. ET Chargers @ Steelers, 1 p.m. ET Dolphins @ Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET Panthers @ Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET 49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET   Monday, Sept. 23 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET
    • Well last week was... something...    Standings   1. @Moe 22-10 2. @John Hammonds 21-11 3. @VikingsFanInChennai 20-12 4. @Chrisaaron1023 19-13 4. @Yoshinator 19-13 4. @RollerColt 19-13 5. @jvan1973 18-14 5. @Solid84 18-14 6. @Matthew Gilbert 17-15 6. @2006Coltsbestever 17-15 7. @danlhart87 16-16 8. @Dingus McGirt 15-17 9. @coltsva 13-19 10. @EasyE 11-21 11. @ForTheShoe1232 9-23 (missed this week) 12. @ChuggaBeer 4-28 (missed the first week)   Double check everyone! My math isn't mathing the best today!  
    • Thursday, Sept. 19 Patriots @ Jets, 8:15 p.m. ET - Pats so bad even the JEST can beat them - Jets 27-13   Sunday, Sept. 22 Giants @ Browns, 1 p.m. ET - Browns don't suck as bad as the Giants - Browns 24-17 Eagles @ Saints, 1 p.m. ET - Saints are surprisingly potent - Saints 28-17 Houston Texans @ Vikings, 1 p.m. ET - I am fully on the Texans Train - Texans 30-20 Broncos @ Buccaneers, 1 p.m. ET - Wishing we'd signed Mayfield - Bucs 23-13 Packers @ Titans, 1 p.m. ET - Malik comes back to earth, Titans still bad - Packers 17-13 Bears @ Colts, 1 p.m. ET - Worst offense has good game vs worst defense - Bears 20-17 Chargers @ Steelers, 1 p.m. ET - Any ex-Chargers on the Steelers roster? - Steelers 23-20 Dolphins @ Seahawks, 4:05 p.m. ET - No Tua equals no win - Seahawks 23-13 Panthers @ Raiders, 4:05 p.m. ET - Panther continue to be inept, go Minshew - Raiders 30-9 49ers @ Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET - Niners still best in the West - 49ers 27-16 Lions @ Cardinals, 4:25 p.m. ET - Lions magic from last year not as potent - Cards 23-20 Ravens @ Cowboys, 4:25 p.m. ET - Both teams shouldn't have lost last week - Boys 27-24 Chiefs @ Falcons, 8:20 p.m. ET - Never bet against the Chiefs (the refs don't!) - Chiefs 28-20   Monday, Sept. 23 Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills, 7:30 p.m. ET - Too easy for the Tatonkas - Bills 30-17 Washington Commanders @ Cincinnati Bengals, 8:15 p.m. ET - Why is this game on a Monday night? - Bengals 17-13
  • Members