Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What If Jimmy brings Chuck Back in 18?

JColts72

18 hours ago, colt18 said:

I've been lurking here for a while, I'm very familiar with the site thank you very much. 

And the difference between my opinion and yours is that I can back up my points easily, however anytime I ask you or other Pagano supporters for proof they always seem to leave the discussion.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000816560

Not a 'all out' supporter of Pagano, I think he has more to learn at being a HC. But I think he is on the right track, mostly.   But there are more than a few out there who see Pagano as a top 1/2 HC in the NFL.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000816560

Not a 'all out' supporter of Pagano, I think he has more to learn at being a HC. But I think he is on the right track, mostly.   But there are more than a few out there who see Pagano as a top 1/2 HC in the NFL.

If you read what this articles says it makes sense. It pretty much says that for the Colts even to reach 8-8 two seasons with the defense rated 30th and 26th a lot of credit goes to Pagano.

I said the 8-8 season we started 5 different QBs might have been Chucks best coaching year. I know it's chic to rag on Pagano and is understandable but Pagano is not near as bad as what a lot of the forum members make him out to be. IMO changing head coaches can just as easily be a negative thing than just staying the coarse at this point.

Now we are all in a waiting mode.

17 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Even Belichick said what you called a trick play was a good call had it been executed correctly. Quit letting ESPN and the media tell your mind what to believe.

16 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

He only had Peyton? I take it you didn't know the roster of those teams. We had a few all stars on those teams. For you to say it was all because of Peyton just shows you don't have a clue on what talent this team had on it at that time. Does Bethea, Clark, Diem, Freeney, Jackson, Mathis, Sanders, Saturday, Wayne, Rhodes and Addai ring a bell?

It wasn't executed properly so that's besides that point. Stop blindly defending Pagano when it's universally known as the dumbest trick play i history.

I never said he only had Peyton. If you had used to reading comprehension instead of just insulting me, you would see that I'm saying his success was directly because of Peyton. Yes, there was talent around Peyton but he was the engine that made that car run. It's extremely obvious when you see what Caldwell with all of that talent minus Peyton.

23 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

If you read what this articles says it makes sense. It pretty much says that for the Colts even to reach 8-8 two seasons with the defense rated 30th and 26th a lot of credit goes to Pagano.

I said the 8-8 season we started 5 different QBs might have been Chucks best coaching year. I know it's chic to rag on Pagano and is understandable but Pagano is not near as bad as what a lot of the forum members make him out to be. IMO changing head coaches can just as easily be a negative thing than just staying the coarse at this point.

That was a valid point last year; a point I made myself many, many times.

This year, it is a tired refrain. Even if Chuck becomes Bill Belichek someday, he is in the wrong seat on the wrong bus at this point in his career.

As an organization, it is clear that Chuck and the lieutenants he has surrounded himself with are not up to the task of achieving that which they are paid to achieve. This team is out of position and under performs with Chuck Pagano as its steward. Time to move on from the Pagano era.

3 hours ago, colt18 said:

It wasn't executed properly so that's besides that point. Stop blindly defending Pagano when it's universally known as the dumbest trick play i history.

I never said he only had Peyton. If you had used to reading comprehension instead of just insulting me, you would see that I'm saying his success was directly because of Peyton. Yes, there was talent around Peyton but he was the engine that made that car run. It's extremely obvious when you see what Caldwell with all of that talent minus Peyton.

That's beside the point? I said something to another poster a couple of days ago and I will say it to you. Quit letting ESPN (media) tell your brain what to believe.

As far as Caldwell got a raw deal here in Indy. His history shows that.

Because I make a point counter point directed at you is not an insult. You are a lot like me in the fact there are quite a few posters in this forum who disagrees with your opinions. So wear the hat.

3 hours ago, lester said:

That was a valid point last year; a point I made myself many, many times.

This year, it is a tired refrain. Even if Chuck becomes Bill Belichek someday, he is in the wrong seat on the wrong bus at this point in his career.

As an organization, it is clear that Chuck and the lieutenants he has surrounded himself with are not up to the task of achieving that which they are paid to achieve. This team is out of position and under performs with Chuck Pagano as its steward. Time to move on from the Pagano era.

I understand your point of view I just have a different one. I do appreciate talking to me in a civilized manner explaining your opinion. That is more than I normally get from most.

It is a tricky supposition for Irsay. He knows that some coaches would do a better job, but are they available? Do they want to come here?

The state of affairs is that it is time for a change. Something has to change to stir things up, and you just hope that any change in itself will be a catalyst for improvement. My point is that even if Irsay doesn’t feel that he can find a high caliber HC, he needs to do something to not look stupid, so Chuck is gone no matter what. Not necessarily only his fault, and I’m convinced Chuck knows this.

My interest would be severely hurt if they brought Pagano back.  Pagano is a nice guy and the players like him, but does anyone on here really believe this man is going to win us a title?

His team routinely looks unprepared at the start of games and needs a herculean effort by Luck to bring us back.   People point to his record, but for the first part of his career here we played in the worst division in the league.  We feasted on the AFC South and his record reflected that.  From 2013 to 2016, the guy is 19-20 outside his division with massive blowouts to the Cowboys, Steelers, and Patriots.  If we were in any other division other than the AFC South his 2013 and 2014 campaigns would be more like 2015 and 2016. 

His game management leaves a lot to be desired be it allowing one of the worst plays to be called even when they had players who had not practiced it doing it or calling explicable timeouts to stop the clock for opposing teams.

Do not get me wrong he is not horrible, but he is not good either.  You are not winning a title with him so do you really want to waste another season and just hope Luck comes back and saves the day?

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

That's beside the point? I said something to another poster a couple of days ago and I will say it to you. Quit letting ESPN (media) tell your brain what to believe.

As far as Caldwell got a raw deal here in Indy. His history shows that.

Because I make a point counter point directed at you is not an insult. You are a lot like me in the fact there are quite a few posters in this forum who disagrees with your opinions. So wear the hat.

Just because you disagree with my opinion, doesn’t mean that I let the media tell me what to believe. I saw the stupid play happen in front of my own eyes, I read the backstory and I know the snapper didn’t even know the play. Regardless of what the media or B.B. says, it was a dumb play call ESPECIALLY because the snapper didn’t even practice the play beforehand. We had momentum on our side and Luck playing well, there was no reason to call a trick 4th down play when we were that close to winning.

Caldwell sucked while he was in Indy, raw deal or not. 

41 minutes ago, Thewholefnshow28 said:

My interest would be severely hurt if they brought Pagano back.  Pagano is a nice guy and the players like him, but does anyone on here really believe this man is going to win us a title?

His team routinely looks unprepared at the start of games and needs a herculean effort by Luck to bring us back.   People point to his record, but for the first part of his career here we played in the worst division in the league.  We feasted on the AFC South and his record reflected that.  From 2013 to 2016, the guy is 19-20 outside his division with massive blowouts to the Cowboys, Steelers, and Patriots.  If we were in any other division other than the AFC South his 2013 and 2014 campaigns would be more like 2015 and 2016. 

His game management leaves a lot to be desired be it allowing one of the worst plays to be called even when they had players who had not practiced it doing it or calling explicable timeouts to stop the clock for opposing teams.

Do not get me wrong he is not horrible, but he is not good either.  You are not winning a title with him so do you really want to waste another season and just hope Luck comes back and saves the day?

Yeah, I would be willing to give him another season with his starting QB.  If he fails with him so be it.  But I have a feeling a healthy Luck would make a big difference and I know I am not alone in that thinking.  If he is retained he will most likely make some changes to his staff.   Maybe Pagano knows Toub and he would be fine with him somewhere on his staff.   Shouldn't be to hard to find a promotion for a special teams coach.  Ballard might like that idea.  He would have his so called favorite right in the thick of things in case Chuck blows up with Luck.  Of course Chuck has seen the reports so unless he knows him the likelihood of it happening is pretty much zero.  Or is it?

56 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Just because you disagree with my opinion, doesn’t mean that I let the media tell me what to believe. I saw the stupid play happen in front of my own eyes, I read the backstory and I know the snapper didn’t even know the play. Regardless of what the media or B.B. says, it was a dumb play call ESPECIALLY because the snapper didn’t even practice the play beforehand. We had momentum on our side and Luck playing well, there was no reason to call a trick 4th down play when we were that close to winning.

Caldwell sucked while he was in Indy, raw deal or not. 

Did you know that Chuck didn't even call the play that you think was so bad? But don't let that interfere with what you want to believe.

As far as Caldwell, he took this team to a super bowl. Was it his fault we had a player with stone hands who couldn't cover an on side kick?

That is all on Pagano in your mind so like I said, wear the hat.

18 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Did you know that Chuck didn't even call the play that you think was so bad? But don't let that interfere with what you want to believe.

As far as Caldwell, he took this team to a super bowl. Was it his fault we had a player with stone hands who couldn't cover an on side kick?

That is all on Pagano in your mind so like I said, wear the hat.

Link where Pags says he didn’t call the play? Because he took 100% responsibility for the play, and he also could have called a timeout when he saw it wasn’t going to work. So yes, it’s all on Pags until you prove otherwise.

Peyton took that team to the super bowl, not Caldwell.

7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I am not in the camp that thinks the 8-8 was acceptable.....  think about how much better we could have been with a good HC.   Same as the 11-5 seasons.    We would have had 3 13-3 or a couple of 14-2

My point is that just because the team was 8-8 or 11-5 doesn't mean we shouldn't have been better and already have a ring or 2. 

Im not satisfied with the last 5 yrs.   not sure how anyone can be 

I'm not sure if you can even name a team out there right now with a coach that you respect who had roster holes like we've had and they coached their team to a 13-3 or 14-2 season or back to back seasons.   Name that coach please.  Who would have come in here and done that?  Pagano is no Bellichick, but sometimes the attitude of people would lead you to believe that any Jo Shmo could just walk in off the street and do way better than Chuck and it's honestly not true. 

Do I think it's time for a change?  Yes I do, but I don't think his coaching is so substandard where it's a guarantee that firing him is going to yield way better results. I think most of these coaches are somewhat in the same Ballpark ability wise other than Bellichick who is a different tier than just about anyone.  Some are better than others but none of them are worlds away from the other in most cases. 

18 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Link where Pags says he didn’t call the play? Because he took 100% responsibility for the play, and he also could have called a timeout when he saw it wasn’t going to work. So yes, it’s all on Pags until you prove otherwise.

Peyton took that team to the super bowl, not Caldwell.

Yes he did take 100% responsibility. That is what head coaches do. He has always took responsibility.

Calling a timeout before he saw it didn't work? Sorry, that makes no sense.

Yes Peyton was the QB when we went to the super bowl. I have news for you a QB does nothing without a team around him and that includes the coaching staff. Football 101.

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yes he did take 100% responsibility. That is what head coaches do. He has always took responsibility.

Calling a timeout before he saw it didn't work? Sorry, that makes no sense.

Yes Peyton was the QB when we went to the super bowl. I have news for you a QB does nothing without a team around him and that includes the coaching staff. Football 101.

So not only do you not have the slightest clue what you’re talking about, you don’t even have anything to support your opinion. I don’t know how you can give credit for Pags taking credit for that terrible play yet absolutely no blame for allowing the play to happen. lmao makes no sense at all. Coaches call time outs before bad plays start literally all of the time, explain to me how that makes no sense? 

I have have news for you fam. Peyton is the main reason for the Colts success during his tenure. Yes he has had help like everyone else in the history of football, that doesn’t magically make Caldwell any less of a bad coach.

1 minute ago, colt18 said:

So not only do you not have the slightest clue what you’re talking about, you don’t even have anything to support your opinion. I don’t know how you can give credit for Pags taking credit for that terrible play yet absolutely no blame for allowing the play to happen. lmao makes no sense at all. Coaches call time outs before bad plays start literally all of the time, explain to me how that makes no sense? 

I have have news for you fam. Peyton is the main reason for the Colts success during his tenure. Yes he has had help like everyone else in the history of football, that doesn’t magically make Caldwell any less of a bad coach.

I'm not sure what the fuss about over one play.

And here's the story on the play.     The ball was NOT supposed to be snapped.     And there was some confusion and it accidentally was snapped.     And when the players were coming off the field you can read Pagano's lips saying.......

"Who told you to snap the ball?"

The team was trying to draw the Pats offsides.      There's nothing wrong with that.      It just went all to Hell and looked bad doing it.     We have a tremendous ST coach and Pags took responsiblity for the play.     That's what HC's do.

Not sure why you can't get over it,  or why you think it's some sort of proof of Pagano's unfitness to coach,  but you do.     It only happened a few years ago.     Time to move on.....

2 minutes ago, colt18 said:

You are the one who said Pagano needed to call a timeout when he seen the play was bad, not me. That means AFTER the play. Now tell me who made sense.

History tells everyone that Caldwell is a good coach. What he did with Baltimore cant be denied. What he has done in Detroit also tell he is not a bad coach. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

56 minutes ago, krunk said:

I'm not sure if you can even name a team out there right now with a coach that you respect who had roster holes like we've had and they coached their team to a 13-3 or 14-2 season or back to back seasons.   Name that coach please.  Who would have come in here and done that?  Pagano is no Bellichick, but sometimes the attitude of people would lead you to believe that any Jo Shmo could just walk in off the street and do way better than Chuck and it's honestly not true. 

Do I think it's time for a change?  Yes I do, but I don't think his coaching is so substandard where it's a guarantee that firing him is going to yield way better results. I think most of these coaches are somewhat in the same Ballpark ability wise other than Bellichick who is a different tier than just about anyone.  Some are better than others but none of them are worlds away from the other in most cases. 

So with this you are saying there are no coaches other than Belichick that could have coached our 11-5 teams to 2-3 more wins those seasons?   So that means you think Pagano is the second best coach on the league with that theory

17 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

And here's the story on the play.     The ball was NOT supposed to be snapped.     And there was some confusion and it accidentally was snapped.     And when the players were coming off the field you can read Pagano's lips saying.......

The team was trying to draw the Pats offsides.      There's nothing wrong with that.      It just went all to Hell and looked bad doing it.     We have a tremendous ST coach and Pags took responsiblity for the play.     That's what HC's do.

Not sure why you can't get over it,  or why you think it's some sort of proof of Pagano's unfitness to coach,  but you do.     It only happened a few years ago.     Time to move on.....

The play is an indictment on Pagano as a coach. It’s time to move on from him.

16 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

You are the one who said Pagano needed to call a timeout when he seen the play was bad, not me. That means AFTER the play. Now tell me who made sense.

History tells everyone that Caldwell is a good coach. What he did with Baltimore cant be denied. What he has done in Detroit also tell he is not a bad coach. You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

Again, you have poor reading comprehension. He should have called a timeout when he saw that the Pats weren’t going to jump offsides. Good coaches do it all the time.  He shouldn’t have even allow the play to be ran without the player who actually practiced at center.

Caldwell was a terrible coach with the Colts. The 2011 season is proof. I still don’t know why you constantly reply to me when you clearly know nothing. 

23 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t think that play would draw a Pop Warner team offsides much less Patriots. 

51 minutes ago, colt18 said:

Again, you have poor reading comprehension. He should have called a timeout when he saw that the Pats weren’t going to jump offsides. Good coaches do it all the time.  He shouldn’t have even allow the play to be ran without the player who actually practiced at center.

Caldwell was a terrible coach with the Colts. The 2011 season is proof. I still don’t know why you constantly reply to me when you clearly know nothing. 

That is totally a huge pile. If you think having a bad play is an indictment of how good or bad a coach is, is being pretty narrow minded. There is not a coach in the league right now that hasn't had a play or two go wrong in their careers.

31 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That is totally a huge pile. If you think having a bad play is an indictment of how good or bad a coach is, is being pretty narrow minded. There is not a coach in the league right now that hasn't had a play or two go wrong in their careers.

Quit moving the goal posts. Calling one of the worst plays in the history of the league definitely makes you a bad coach. 

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

You just don't have any idea what you're talking about.

There was nothing wrong with the play.

And the 2011 season had no Peyton Manning.     You see what the 2017 season looks like without Luck.   This is typically what happens when a top level starting QB goes out.    The team takes a dive.    You just won't accept it.

These are issues that have been beaten to death for years...   you're just coming along now trying yo make the same tired arguments.     Good luck with that.

42 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You just don't have any idea what you're talking about.

And the 2011 season had no Peyton Manning.     You see what the 2017 season looks like without Luck.   This is typically what happens when a top level starting QB goes out.    The team takes a dive.    You just won't accept it.

These are issues that have been beaten to death for years...   you're just coming along now trying yo make the same tired arguments.     Good luck with that.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Even if the Pats were dumb and went offsides, it was an illegal formation. It was a bad play from all angles.

Obviously the 2011 season had no Peyton. That Colts team absolutely imploded without him. Even with all the talent (Wayne, Collie, Garcon, Addai, Gonzalez, Clark, Freeney, Mathis, Bethea) Caldwell got how many wins? Exactly. Caldwell was terrible with and without Peyton. The guy literally lost us the playoff game against the Jets and got outcoached in the Super Bowl, yet somehow you want to reach for any reason to praise the guy. Unbelievable.

40 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It's good of you to add your own twist to things. Carry on.

You're a terrible troll. Try harder.

2 minutes ago, colt18 said:

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Even if the Pats were dumb and went offsides, it was an illegal formation. It was a bad play from all angles.

Obviously the 2011 season had no Peyton. That Colts team absolutely imploded without him. Even with all the talent (Wayne, Collie, Garcon, Addai, Gonzalez, Clark, Freeney, Mathis, Bethea) Caldwell got how many wins? Exactly. Caldwell was terrible with and without Peyton. The guy literally lost us the playoff game against the Jets, yet somehow you want to reach for any reason to praise the guy. Unbelievable.

Now that is funny coming from you. :applause:

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

Obviously the 2011 season had no Peyton. That Colts team absolutely imploded without him. Even with all the talent (Wayne, Collie, Garcon, Addai, Gonzalez, Clark, Freeney, Mathis, Bethea) Caldwell got how many wins? Exactly. Caldwell was terrible with and without Peyton. The guy literally lost us the playoff game against the Jets and got outcoached in the Super Bowl, yet somehow you want to reach for any reason to praise the guy. Unbelievable.

First time in five and a half years here anyone has called me a troll.

Leave it to you.

You may love the Colts,  but you don't know what you're talking about.

It's OK to have an opinion,  it's just not a very informed one.

14 wins and 10 wins with Peyton is not terrible.     Not in any world.

I don't have to reach to praise Caldwell.   He did a good job for Indy.    And he did a great job for Baltimore and helped them win a Super Bowl.   And he's done a good job with Detroit and was retained by the new GM who didn't hire him.     So, people who KNOW FOOTBALL hire Jim Caldwell and keep using him.     That crushes all your angry fan boy rants.

As to the fake punt,  thanks for stating the incredibly obvious.    It WAS a bad play.    Who judges a coach -- any coach -- by one play?     Only an angry fan.    I don't know why you can't get over it....   but here you are.....   again.

24 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

First time in five and a half years here anyone has called me a troll.

Leave it to you.

You may love the Colts,  but you don't know what you're talking about.

It's OK to have an opinion,  it's just not a very informed one.

14 wins and 10 wins with Peyton is not terrible.     Not in any world.

I don't have to reach to praise Caldwell.   He did a good job for Indy.    And he did a great job for Baltimore and helped them win a Super Bowl.   And he's done a good job with Detroit and was retained by the new GM who didn't hire him.     So, people who KNOW FOOTBALL hire Jim Caldwell and keep using him.     That crushes all your angry fan boy rants.

As to the fake punt,  thanks for stating the incredibly obvious.    It WAS a bad play.    Who judges a coach -- any coach -- by one play?     Only an angry fan.    I don't know why you can't get over it....   but here you are.....   again.

? I clearly wasn't talking to you.

How is my opinion uninformed? You literally haven't argued a single point against anything that I'm saying. I ask for articles, examples of specific plays you're referencing, any kind of proof and you haven't brought any. Everything I said was a fact and I have examples of such. Resorting to personal attacks instead of actually linking articles and facts to things you are saying is childish and I won't continue discussing with you if you continue. 

Did I ever say the 14-2 season was bad? No. However, Peyton would have taken any head coach to the Super Bowl with that team. Just like Pagano, I can't think of any good coaching decisions he has made. I can, however, bring up a some bad coaching decisions he's made and post examples of such. I'm not speaking on his time in Baltimore  or Detroit, I'm speaking specifically about his time with the Colts. He did an okay job being the guy on the sidelines while Peyton did his thing, but when it was on him he was sub par. 

DUH. Obviously it was a bad play. You were the only one arguing against that....

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

There was a lot wrong with that play:

1.) It was an illegal formation.

2.) The player at the center position hadn't even practiced the play. He snapped the ball because he didn't know he wasn't supposed to (the original center got hurt). 

3.) THEY CAUGHT NO ONE OFFGUARD. LITERALLY.

I'm not only judging him for one play. There are many examples of Pags' incompetence. 

Now, I shall await while you and cc ignore all of my points and resort to calling me a angry fanboy lmao 

1 hour ago, colt18 said:

How is my opinion uninformed? You literally haven't argued a single point against anything that I'm saying. I ask for articles, examples of specific plays you're referencing, any kind of proof and you haven't brought any. Everything I said was a fact and I have examples of such. Resorting to personal attacks instead of actually linking articles and facts to things you are saying is childish and I won't continue discussing with you if you continue. 

Did I ever say the 14-2 season was bad? No. However, Peyton would have taken any head coach to the Super Bowl with that team. Just like Pagano, I can't think of any good coaching decisions he has made. I can, however, bring up a some bad coaching decisions he's made and post examples of such. I'm not speaking on his time in Baltimore  or Detroit, I'm speaking specifically about his time with the Colts. He did an okay job being the guy on the sidelines while Peyton did his thing, but when it was on him he was sub par. 

DUH. Obviously it was a bad play. You were the only one arguing against that....

2.) The player at the center position hadn't even practiced the play. He snapped the ball because he didn't know he wasn't supposed to (the original center got hurt). 

I'm not only judging him for one play. There are many examples of Pags' incompetence. 

Now, I shall await while you and cc ignore all of my points and resort to calling me a angry fanboy lmao 

Calling the play wasn't bad.       The outcome was.      There's a difference.

So......     there is NOTHING we agree on.      Not the Day, the Date,  or even the Year.

I'm not interested in debating with you.     You're not changing your mind.    So, I'm not going to waste mine.    I've literally had this same discussion with countless other posters over the last 3-4 years.     I'm not going down this road again with you.      There's no reason to.

I don't put anyone on ignore,  but I'll do my best to ignore you.     I hope you'll extend me the same courtesy.

Enjoy the website.     Have a good life.

15 hours ago, Coltfreak said:

I am not in the camp that thinks the 8-8 was acceptable.....  think about how much better we could have been with a good HC.   Same as the 11-5 seasons.    We would have had 3 13-3 or a couple of 14-2

My point is that just because the team was 8-8 or 11-5 doesn't mean we shouldn't have been better and already have a ring or 2. 

Im not satisfied with the last 5 yrs.   not sure how anyone can be 

There are 2 sides to everything.  We could have been worse than 11-5 or 8-8 for the last 5 years.  You could be very dissatisfied with results that "could have been".

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

There are 2 sides to everything.  We could have been worse than 11-5 or 8-8 for the last 5 years.  You could be very dissatisfied with results that "could have been".

Possibly.  But that would mean that Chuck would be better than any other coach in the league and I don't think that is even close.  

15 hours ago, colt18 said:

I never resorted calling you anything. When you refuse to see another point of view or another opinion and take it for what it is you get all personal. I have stated my opinions many times but I can't recall ever disrespecting anyone's opinion and then calling them derogatory names like I have been called because I didn't agree with them.

No matter what the outcome of all this comes out to be I will always see things different than most if Chuck is fired. All I can say is take it or leave it.

10 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

Possibly.  But that would mean that Chuck would be better than any other coach in the league and I don't think that is even close.  

That is an extreme and drastic approach to this debate.  You are saying with another coach we could have had better records.  I am saying with another coach we could have been way worse as well.  Not sure why you are trying to take it to the extreme...