Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Remember the...

shakedownstreet

6 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I was there in pittsburgh in '95.

kordell DID step out of the endsone.

faulk was out , and i'll never forget that shoestring tackle on Lamont Warren.

How Lamont Warren went down still bothers me, it's like the wind blew him down. We were getting gipped all day by the REFS. Kordell Stewart's TD was nice considering he went out of bounds and came back in to get it lmao 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How Lamont Warren went down still bothers me, it's like the wind blew him down. We were getting gipped all day by the REFS. Kordell Stewart's TD was nice considering he went out of bounds and came back in to get it lmao 

Then of course the one okay we needed them to get wrong (no replay then) of course they get it right.  Sigh, typIcal refs even when they get it right they still screw the Colts lol...

1995 is my 2nd favorite season of all-time only behind 2006. 2006 is #1 because we won the SB. My Top 3 would be:

1. 2006 - beat Ray Lewis, beat Tom Brady in those Playoffs.

2. 1995 - loved that team, the atKC win in the Playoffs ruled.

3. 2012 - yeah 2012 was awesome to me. We were expected to stink coming off a 2-14 season. A young man by the name of Andrew Luck took us from 2-14 to 11-5 with some miracle comebacks. Reggie Wayne was awesome that season too. The GB game, the Lions game, and Texans here in Indy game were all great wins.

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I've been to alot of Steeler games.  There was a point in that game when I've NEVER heard that stadium as quiet as it was.  There were ALOT of bad calls in that game. WE GOT HOSED. 

I'm gonna watch the '95 playoff run tonight.  

LET 'ER RIP !

Remember that game in Miami when Harbaugh was at the bottom of the pile for like 20 minutes?  He could hardly walk when he came out with the ball.  Then he took k himself out.  Or the time Jim got his teeth nocked out.  Or the text me he and Kelly had "issues"?  

Jim is and always  was half-nuts.  But i loved him as my QB.

4 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Remember that game in Miami when Harbaugh was at the bottom of the pile for like 20 minutes?  He could hardly walk when he came out with the ball.  Then he took k himself out.  Or the time Jim got his teeth nocked out.  Or the text me he and Kelly had "issues"?  

I think he's past half-nuts now.  I loved him as my QB but can't root for him now that he's at that school up north.

Historically, he only lasts about three or four years anywhere before everyone gets sick of him.  So I'm hoping he took that tradition with him.

12 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I think he's past half-nuts now.  I loved him as my QB but can't root for him now that he's at that school up north.

Historically, he only lasts about three or four years anywhere before everyone gets sick of him.  So I'm hoping he took that tradition with him.

I'm from Penn State country.  But at 12 years old, my parents and I took k a trip to hawaii and california.  We went to the Rose Bowl where Michigan beat Washington i believe. Gerald Ford was the grand marshall.

anyhoo, i was so taken by the maize and blue and that a awesome fight song that i nstantly decided i was going to Michigan. I changed my mood nd about schools, but it shows just how emotionally college football affects people.  At present i really have no favorite college team. I try to get work done on saturdays since i soend ALL sunday in front of the tv.

6 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I read somewhere that Harbaugh punched Jim Kelly in the face forcing Kelly to cancel his live TV feed over a black eye. That was suppose to have happened after Kelly called Jim a soft QB on a radio show out of Buffalo.

8 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I read somewhere that Harbaugh punched Jim Kelly in the face forcing Kelly to cancel his live TV feed over a black eye. That was suppose to have happened after Kelly called Jim a soft QB on a radio show out of Buffalo.

I remember hearing that also.

Kinda funny.

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Who was the QB Jim Rome used to call a girl's name? I think he played in SD?  Not sure. He came in studio once and Rome had to change his underwear i think.

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

Who was the QB Jim Rome used to call a girl's name? I think he played in SD?  Not sure. He came in studio once and Rome had to change his underwear i think.

He intentionally kept calling Jim Everett,  Chris.

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

It was the cause of Jim Harbaughs mysterious hand injury causing him to miss multiple games during the 3-13 1997 season. The Colts drafted Peyton Manning the following draft, we all know the rest. 

Possibly my all time favorite team and I will never forget as a very young girl how hot Jim Harbaugh once looked to me. lmao I think he was my first sports crush. 

Jim-Harbaugh.jpg?id=104eaeec-a95c-4ede-9

For those who wished we played Dallas in the SB, not sure we win but I do feel like we were meant to win that AFCCG. But in a weird way too, I think the '95 team became more endearing with how they lost the AFCCG......

2 hours ago, Jules said:

Possibly my all time favorite team and I will never forget as a very young girl how hot Jim Harbaugh once looked to me. lmao I think he was my first sports crush. 

Jim-Harbaugh.jpg?id=104eaeec-a95c-4ede-9

For those who wished we played Dallas in the SB, not sure we win but I do feel like we were meant to win that AFCCG. But in a weird way too, I think the '95 team became more endearing with how they lost the AFCCG......

Yeah that team was really good. Too bad Faulk was injured in the Playoffs. Had he been healthy, who knows?

Also in Pitt game '95, I think Coryatt dropped a ball right in his gut which interception could have sealed the game. The offensive player may have swatted the ball however Coryatt could have held on.