Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That sucks but if we need to be cautious then we need to be. Great win tonight!

I agree...We need him in April...and we are not short-handed at center..

Sabonis had 14 rebounds........Big Al scored 10...with 7 boards

....and Ike looks like a center-in-training. We're not guaranteed to lose without Myles

7 hours ago, IndyScribe said:

Great win with Turner out. It sucks that Turner will be out for longer on the road trip. 

If there was any stretch for him to be out, this would be it. At worst, I believe we should go 3-2. We should be able to beat Utah and LA. Portland and San Antonio (depending on if Kwahi is playing) will be challenges, but with the way Portland has been playing lately we might be able to take one from them. 

Pacers up 85-62 late in the 3rd Qtr at Utah. Dipo with 22 already. Turn Out the Lights the Party is Over! This win will put us at 24-20 on the season and keep us in the 6th Spot. Cavs are currently in the 3 Spot. If the season ended today we would play them in Round 1. We are 3-0 against them this season which is a fun fact. Cavs are getting killed at home vs the Warriors and about to lose.

My goodness Damo is one of the most disrespected players in the league. He has taken a pounding tonight and should have at least 10 free throw attempts.

He needs to scream at the ref once and pick up a technical so they don't keep thinking he is a pushover that they can just not ignore.

9 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

My goodness Damo is one of the most disrespected players in the league. He has taken a pounding tonight and should have at least 10 free throw attempts.

He needs to scream at the ref once and pick up a technical so they don't keep thinking he is a pushover that they can just not ignore.

Oladipo..28 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists..2 steals...1 turnover

Mighty fine

Edited by oldunclemark

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

85-65 after 3Qs...

...........Not over yet...you know how the NBA is..and this is our 2nd game in 2 nights

Sabonis with 12 and nine rebounds....Thad Young with 15...

Al Jefferson with 7 more rebounds.......we are playing well

I like Jefferson/Sabonis combo at C They bring a toughness down low on and bang the boards. We definitely need Turner don't get me wrong 

We have looked very good the last 2 games granted the Suns and Jazz aren't having great years but it's on the road in the NBA. The bench has played well when we get good Lance we are a tough team to deal with.  Let's keep it going in Portland 

• Like 1

I think it's time to finally take the Pacers serious as in this is a Playoff team and can possibly beat a team in Round 1. As long as we don't play Boston in Round 1, we could possibly knock off someone. I have seen enough of a sample size = 44 games that I think we have a Good team. Do I think we are Title contenders, NO but we are Good and exciting to watch. That is all we could ask for after trading Paul George. Nobody in the media had us making the Playoffs and were projecting us to win around 35 games. Dipo is a legit All-Star and borderline SuperStar, Sabonis has been a huge surprise and is a Good backup Center. Turner is a Good player period, just needs to get healthy, Lance is Lance - our energy guy, and when Bogdanovic is open you might as well count it! This team plays hard every night and gives 100% on Defense. At 24-20/6th Seed in the East, I couldn't ask for anything more at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jules said:

I had no choice but to post this, sorry. But Brad Stevens and Gordon Hayward went to a Butler game this recent weekend. *happy sigh*

:heart:

It would be cool if he could come back. I think they may be able to win the East without him but beating the Warriors probably not. It looks like Hayward has a Colts hat on.

8 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:
  • Lance Stephenson is doubtful for tonight's game in Portland

Not good, he is our spark plug off the bench. No Lance, No Turner. We are also due for a loss. If we can win this one, that would be a really good win. The most games we have been over .500 this year is 5, with a win tonight we go to 25-20.

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

down 52-47 at the half......They are outrebounding us significantly..

I dont know how Sabonis gets so many offensive fouls.,.

He never gets the block call

That last Foul was ridiculous called on him. He gets no love! We have to come out in the 3rd Qtr and put our foot down, if not this may be a loss.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That last Foul was ridiculous called on him. He gets no love! We have to come out in the 3rd Qtr and put our foot down, if not this may be a loss.

I try not to get upset with the ref's but man Sabonis gets the shaft on both ends. I'm surprised he doesn't lose it He gets mugged on every game He had his arm pulled down to make the last offensive rebound possible.

I like how the starters look tonight but Lance's shot isn't falling and neither is CoJo's We may need TJ and Joe to score for the second unit This looks like it'll come down to the final few minutes 

• Like 1

Watching the Minnesota-Houston game on TNT, I keep looking hopefully at the 'Upcoming National TV schedule"

I dont know why. The Pacers aren't on it. They aren't going to be on it. The Knicks and Clippers and OKC are on every week.. I understand Cleveland. Boston and Golden State.

But the Clippers?