2017 NFL Draft Day 1 Thread [Merge]

CR91

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What a terrible trade. I guess the Bears were worried that the Niners would draft Trubisky. This is like a Christian Ponder pick. haha

I think they were worried that someone else would move up to #2 and take Trubisky.

Bears have no more picks till 4th round to fill the considerable holes in their roster. It was a ballsy(stupid) pick by the GM, because he might be fired by the time this guy is any good , if he is. I have to think the Niners had an offer on the table from a team like Jax that wanted to draft this guy and the Bears panicked. 

Just now, Luck is Good said:

John Lynch knows football. I have no doubt he is gonna make the 49ers a winner once again

I would bet money they try to move up with all the extra picks now to try to get McCaffery. Think about that day 1 possibly ! They have a lot of ammo now if they want to try if McCaffery makes it out of the top 10.

Just now, dgambill said:

I would bet money they try to move up with all the extra picks now to try to get McCaffery. Think about that day 1 possibly ! They have a lot of ammo now if they want to try if McCaffery makes it out of the top 10.

Absolutely. And if we talking about jersey sales? McCaffrey would definitely be the highest on that team