Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

2017 NFL Draft Day 1 Thread [Merge]

Recommended Posts

Just now, CR91 said:

Bears select Mitch trubisky

Good situation for Mitch. Would rather have Watson though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luck is Good said:

It's honestly not a bad idea. The Cutler Era is over and the Bears are gonna reap the benefits

The problem is that the signed a young gun in FA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow..... did not see anyone giving up that capital for any QB in this draft wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

The problem is that the signed a young gun in FA

Who is gonna be nothing but a career backup QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, backshoulderfade said:

Don't! He's gonna be making like 14 mill this year, right?

Losing the chance to start or show someone else is why I am feel for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Sounds like Solomon Thomas

 

Happy he is not going to an NFC North rival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Losing the chance to start or show someone else is why I am feel for him

I'm too excited for the potential domino effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luck is Good said:

Who is gonna be nothing but a career backup QB

Why then did a Chicago give him starter money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

Happy he is not going to an NFC North rival. 

Shows how much I know! I thought Chicago would trade back in the last of rd 1 to get Keizer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Why then did a Chicago give him starter money

Good question. It's probably because they wanted a serviceable backup. Matt Barkley doesn't cut it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Why then did a Chicago give him starter money

Sucks for Glennon he has great stats and seems really nice player and had TB take Winston and now Trabisky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, backshoulderfade said:

Can't see it, but me too. Hoping Jags take Watson.

You know it's Leonard haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dgambill said:

Shows how much I know! I thought Chicago would trade back in the last of rd 1 to get Keizer

 

What a terrible trade. I guess the Bears were worried that the Niners would draft Trubisky. This is like a Christian Ponder pick. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we had one of our first Mock Drafts (it was picking on the fly for each team by any poster), think it was started by Danielhart?? I tried to pick for the Bears and took Watson but he beat me too it and took Allen by posting right before me. He then poo poo'd my pick. I knew the Bears would take a QB, I just had the wrong one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dgambill said:

Sucks for Glennon he has great stats and seems really nice player and had TB take Winston and now Trabisky

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFLfan said:

 

What a terrible trade. I guess the Bears were worried that the Niners would draft Trubisky. This is like a Christian Ponder pick. haha

Why can't colts pull that kinda trade off lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...