CR91

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Head spinning now

Yeah, you have Luck and Bortles in your division and you go with a WR when the best CB in the draft is there??? That makes no sense to me but they do have that number 18 too. They could package it and move back up I guess 

Just now, csmopar said:

Yeah, you have Luck and Bortles in your division and you go with a WR when the best CB in the draft is there??? That makes no sense to me but they do have that number 18 too. They could package it and move back up I guess 

If they were smart and not ran by stupid people they would have too took lattimore then got either Davis or Williams at 18 lol

17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

The have Luck in the division...

Bortles doesn't scare anyone.

16 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Granted but Bortles has his moments. He's no Luck but why take a WR then you can get an shut down corner.....

They think they can get the corner they want at 18, I'd guess. But didn't take Davis would last there. I think that's their thought process. We'll see how it works out.

I personally wouldn't have taken Davis there. Hooker, Adams or Allen.