Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Plane spotted in Houston this afternoon.

corgi

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

How is gruden an upgrade??

Hahaha...You are dead set on riding it out with handclapper I don't get it?? Gruden is 10xs the coach that Pagano is..It's not even close he will be great for Luck..We won't be the softest team with the lightest practices in the league anymore...He will change the culture real quick..

Just now, jshipp23 said:

Hahaha...You are dead set on riding it out with handclapper I don't get it?? Gruden is 10xs the coach that Pagano is..It's not even close he will be great for Luck..We won't be the softest team with the lightest practices in the league anymore...He will change the culture will quick..

Ok,  prove it.  I'll be waiting.    

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If he was a great coach,  he  wouldn't have been an analyst so many years.

If he wanted to coach he would have been coaching not for lack of interest. ..He would come here cause we have the next Great QB entering his prime and he knows he can win Super Bowls..He makes more than a lot of head coaches now, he isn't gonna put himself through that stress unless it's a great opportunity. .

9 minutes ago, Jact.stark said:

I do think that the Lucks live in Houston, probably Irsay let him the Jet to Luck, we don't really know who was on the plane, or do any of you guys knows anything about the passengers list?

Probably right, but I hope your wrong..JMV was talking about Gruden rumors earlier today though..

40 minutes ago, Jact.stark said:

I do think that the Lucks live in Houston, probably Irsay let the Jet to Luck, we don't really know who was on the plane, or do any of you guys knows anything about the passengers list?

Yeah, you're ruining the dudes career - might as well give him a plane ride.

51 minutes ago, Jact.stark said:

I do think that the Lucks live in Houston, probably Irsay let the Jet to Luck, we don't really know who was on the plane, or do any of you guys knows anything about the passengers list?

Luck can afford his own way now.  That's like giving LeBron James & his family free admission to all of the Disney World complexes because LeBron is a good dude. :hairout: But yea, seriously, I was thinking the same thing, could be Luck or one of Irsay's daughters using it or something of that sort. 

2 hours ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

Maybe he's setting up a trade, Luck for Osweiler, sounds like something Irsay would do.

Really?  You really think that sounds like something Irsay would do?  

Mind boggling how over the top warped some forum members have become in their unfounded disrespect.

33 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Probably right, but I hope your wrong..JMV was talking about Gruden rumors earlier today though..

Was he on the air today? What did he have to say?  I remember a week or so ago him talking about the rumor of Irsay and Gruden meeting after the Jets/Colts MNF game this year.  I will say this, pretty much the entire local media is not convinced that Irsay has made a decision one way or the other and thats interesting to me.  I have yet to see a single one who is convinced and that includes guys like Chappell who has covered this team for years. Doyel was even saying today that he has an idea who the source was for the Marvez report and he isn't buying it.

2 hours ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

Pagano is our coach and the only way to get rid of these clowns is to have the seats empty whenver the Colts play at LOS next season.

A true Colts fan advocating for fans to stay away from attending games.  SMH!

3 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

I heard the attendance in the NFL was down anyway.  Colts down by 30% this past season, and it's going to keep going down with the retention of those two underachievers.....

Do you just go around all forums and paste those message I swear I've seen it like 10 times now lmao

49 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

If Irsay talked to Gruden after today's game, I would think NFL reporters would be tweeting it by now. 

Yeah, I can't imagine Irsay would fly to another state to talk to someone about a coaching job, and it not be leaked by somebody. Especially someone of Grudens caliber.

9 minutes ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

To see an actual playoff team. Something he does not have at the moment

I'm not sure why anyone would want to fly out to watch that game i think i would have picked a different one lol.  Plus  they were cutting it close if they wanted to see the first half.  The plane landed right about kickoff time.

45 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

I heard the attendance in the NFL was down anyway.  Colts down by 30% this past season, and it's going to keep going down with the retention of those two underachievers.....

You really need to check your facts before posting, because you get a lot of things wrong. Colts TV ratings were down 30% over the last 2 games, not attendance, which were on holidays. It was not down 30% over the entire season, good grief.

Yeah probably to watch the Texans own the Raiders without DC.  Raiders had their chances but their D is absolutely atrocious, similar to the Colts.  Mack however is an absolute monster.  It will be scary if their D can somehow manage to become top 20, same with the Colts.  IF the Colts can become a top 20 defense they will be absolutely terrifying, let alone a top 15 D. 

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah probably to watch the Texans own the Raiders without DC.  Raiders had their chances but their D is absolutely atrocious, similar to the Colts.  Mack however is an absolute monster.  It will be scary if their D can somehow manage to become top 20, same with the Colts.  IF the Colts can become a top 20 defense they will be absolutely terrifying, let alone a top 15 D. 

The Colts need to find a Khalil Mack.

2 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

The Colts need to find a Khalil Mack.

Sheesh if they could find someone similar wow.  I like Derek Barnett from Tenn, guy is an absolute monster.  I think he's better than Myles Garrett. 

EDIT: He could get so much stronger, faster, in the NFL also. 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Sheesh if they could find someone similar wow.  I like Derek Barnett from Tenn, guy is an absolute monster.  I think he's better than Myles Garrett.

I like Barnett a lot too. Hes worth trading up for if we need too. We have got to get a pass rusher this year.