Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Plane spotted in Houston this afternoon.

corgi

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go. Shows the Colts plane landing around 4:30 today in Houston. For anyone that is ever curious, you can look up tail # N106TD and N107TD as both are private Gulfstream G4's registered to 7001 W 56th Street. N107TD typically has flight path information redacted per request from the owner (Irsay).

106TD

17 minutes ago, BCoop said:

Here you go. Shows the Colts plane landing around 4:30 today in Houston. For anyone that is ever curious, you can look up tail # N106TD and N107TD as both are private Gulfstream G4's registered to 7001 W 56th Street. N107TD typically has flight path information redacted per request from the owner (Irsay).

106TD

what-does-it-all-mean.jpg

8 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

That's what I thought. Also, Wade Phillips lives in Houston, so it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he's our DC now.

Jack Del Rio confirmed for HC.  Doesn't want to move to Vegas with the Raiders.  It all makes sense now! 

6 minutes ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

Maybe he's setting up a trade, Luck for Osweiler, sounds like something Irsay would do.

4 minutes ago, SupermanLuck12 said:

Pagano is our coach and the only way to get rid of these clowns is to have the seats empty whenver the Colts play at LOS next season.

You must be really fun to invite to watch parties.

I highly doubt it is to talk with Gruden.

First, I think if Irsay wanted Gruden he would have went after him last year. It's possible he did but I don't believe he did based on what I have read.

Second, Pagano is under contract. You can't interview for a job that isn't open. Are there back channels way to see who is interested in a potential opening? Yes. I don't think Irsay would be so blatant about it if he were interested in Gruden though.

Just now, jvan1973 said:

I'm not sure I would want a coach that would interview for a job that isn't vacant.   

If it's specifically Jon Gruden, I'm sure Irsay would tell him the Job is his if he wants it and he'd fire Pagano. This wouldn't be a Josh McDaniels or someone similar. 

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

If it's specifically Jon Gruden, I'm sure Irsay would tell him the Job is his if he wants it and he'd fire Pagano. This wouldn't be a Josh McDaniels or someone similar. 

Doesn't matter.   It's an unspoken rule amongst coaches.  You don't interview for a job that isn't vacant.

21 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Pics? The plane was probably there,  but how do we know who was on it or why its there? 

The plane was there, nobody said who Irsay was on it.  People are bored and it's ok to have a little fun sometimes...