Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

sure seems like it...maybe he doesnt complain enough to the refs

In this age of football... with these babies, I'm not mad about him not complaining (not saying you are).  It's just something I love about him, shows his character. 

Just now, Nostrils said:

In this age of football... with these babies and these guys who have zero football IQ, I'm not mad about him not complaining (not saying you are).  It's just something I love about him, shows his character. 

Definitely shows his character, but the officials need to protect him. Luck is certainly going to get concussed being driven down like that.

1 minute ago, Nostrils said:

In this age of football... with these babies and these guys who have zero football IQ, I'm not mad about him not complaining (not saying you are).  It's just something I love about him, shows his character. 

I understand what you're saying and I agree. I think Andrew is highly respected by other players because he doesnt complain about being hit

Just now, VocableLoki said:

Definitely shows his character, but the officials need to protect him. Luck is certainly going to get concussed being driven down like that.

He's got to learn to flop honestly. He tries to brace for the hit and gets drilled most times.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I'd think about sitting Luck out next week except that its a home game and folks come to see him play

I hope he plays.  If he plays and they lose, it might be the Grigson/Chuck coffin nail.  If he sits, they have an excuse.

3 minutes ago, VocableLoki said:

It just seems like with how their offense is playing that I would rather go for a fourth down with two to go then trust my defense.

Good point..cause if they run the ball..with those big lumberjacks they have up front..we cant stop it

Colts have had their chances this season but never could get over the hump by winning a crucial game when needed. Luck has had a pretty solid season but when it results into a 7-8 record (he will now be 7-7), many will look at it as he didn't win enough and he and the team didn't. No Playoffs! Just cant lose games to Houston and Jacks, those games bite you in rear end toward the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Awesome we are gonna get blown out and at the same time let the Pats walk to the playoffs cause we just injured Carr :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Yep. The Football Gods love the Patriots, might as well give them Ring #5 while the Colts will be sitting at home on their coach watching it unfold.

Archived