Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

Colts were set up for a Christmas miracle, and couldn't pull it off. And on top of that, we take out the quarterback for the other team that I wanted to go all the way if my Colts didn't make it.......oh well, at least my Cubbies got it done this year......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

3 minutes ago, IcEWoLF said:

Jack Del Rio has balls of steel! What a play call he has been making those calls all season long. Time for the Raiders to move to Vegas, they love gambling!

He wouldn't have been afraid to call a fake field goal

1 minute ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

Colts were set up for a Christmas miracle, and couldn't pull it off. And on top of that, we take out the quarterback for the other team that I wanted to go all the way if my Colts didn't make it.......oh well, at least my Cubbies got it done this year......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Go Cubs! LOL, man we had our chances but that is how the whole season has been going. That is too bad for Carr, I don't see them doing squat without him.

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

You all have a good one, yall have a good one and Merry Xmas and a happy holiday!

To you..and all..the same

5 minutes ago, coltsleafs said:

Well if you include savage that's three teams now that are going to have backup qb in the playoff things couldn't be any easier for the pats

isn't  that something...Miami might not make it though..

...they have to beat NE and NE now needs that game

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

You all have a good one, yall have a good one and Merry Xmas and a happy holiday!

Merry Christmas, just wasn't meant to be for the Colts.

You cannot win with this defense.  If you can't stop McGloin in crunch time, how in God's name could you ever hope to get over the hump against Roethlisberger or Brady in a playoff game?  Or Carr?

Merry Christmas everyone. I am not going to let this ruin my weekend. I pretty much knew it was over when we lost to Brock at home a couple of weeks ago. Booooooooo.

2 minutes ago, #12. said:

Next meaningful football game is nearly 9 months away.

That sucks, another long off season. I am real curious to see how the Draft goes and if we fire anyone. Irsay has to be upset missing the Playoffs 2 years in a row.

33 minutes ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

I agree. If the Colts couldn't have won it all, I would have rooted for the Raiders all the way. Now it doesn't matter cause Raiders aren't doing anywhere 

Oh well. Raiders win but carr done for does not help playoff time. Another disappointing Colts season and when the South was so winnable.

Merry Christmas colts family if I don't make it on tomorrow......Though I'm sure I will sometime late in the day

4 hours ago, Indy_Mike said:

I wouldn't even play Luck next week, let Tolzien close out the season!

Good point I wouldn't either look at Carr and Mariota and we literally have nothing to play for.