Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It really boils down to losing to Houston both times. That 1st game was a real killer and put us in a bad situation where we had to dig out of a huge hole. Then we had a 2nd chance at them and lost again. You lose to Brock Osweiler you really don't deserve to be in anyway. Oakland looks scary good and Playoff ready.

Exactly...the first game...we had them beaten and we gave it up..

..and the Jacksonville game

Just now, oldunclemark said:

watch Morrison..he's out there fighting..

..but he's so much smaller than the Raiders backs and linemen

I dont know why they're throwing

Morrison and Jackson I think are players who can contribute going forward. Good that some young players on defense are progressing well.

Just now, VocableLoki said:

Morrison and Jackson I think are players who can contribute going forward. Good that some young players on defense are progressing well.

Not happy at all with how this game has turnt out. But we do have some players on D that will develop. Geathers, Green, Melvin, Edwin Jackson, Morrison(not as a starter) are some that will play key roles next season. 

Just now, VocableLoki said:

I get the positioning and that the game is pretty much over but our season is on the line right? Shouldn't it be 4 down territory almost anywhere?

Pagano would punt it on thier side of the field too it's nothing we aren't used to