Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sean Payton vs. Chuck Pagano

DalTXColtsFan

If Payton is the mastermind behind Bree's hitting 5,000-6,000 yards every year, then that would be enticing( unless Brees can do that regardless), but the Saints and Colts need defense.  I would want a top D coordinator along with Payton....and I'm not talking about Rob Ryan.

10 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I am serious, are you?

Back to Back losing seasons (6-8 & 6-7) in a bad division. If your pleased with that that's fine BUT a lot of us ARE NOT!

Pretty sure the record was 8-8 the last two years.    Better than the saints BTW

33 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I am serious, are you?

Back to Back losing seasons (6-8 & 6-7) in a bad division. If your pleased with that that's fine BUT a lot of us ARE NOT!

No fan is satisfied,  but it's ridiculous to say that "just about anyone else is an upgrade over Pagano."

3 minutes ago, grmasterb said:

No fan is satisfied,  but it's ridiculous to say that "just about anyone else is an upgrade over Pagano."

Isn't it awesome how every time you point out a ridiculous comment, it HAS to mean that you're 'satisfied' with Pagano...?

20 minutes ago, grmasterb said:

Not really. Name a coach in the NFL that is worse. Jeff Fisher. But he got fired. And had no offense to work with at all. And plays in the toughest division. Hugh Jackson inherited a historically bad team in the browns. Pagano inherited a "once in a generation QB." 

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Not really. Name a coach in the NFL that is worse. Jeff Fisher. But he got fired. And had no offense to work with at all. And plays in the toughest division. Hugh Jackson inherited a historically bad team in the browns. Pagano inherited a "once in a generation QB." 

The statement "just about anyone else is an upgrade over Pagano" is not limited to current NFL head coaches.