Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cleveland's Quest for Imperfection

Moose Of Woe

All I know for sure is that Hue Jackson is probably thinking I should stayed in Cincinnati & been promoted to HC after Marvin Lewis finally gets let go in Ohio. 

No franchise or fanbase deserves this level of torment, pain, & purgatory for decades man. It's too cruel. 

Will the Brown go 0-16? It sure feels like it. Ouch. 

Put a logo on your helmet & see if Cleveland's luck finally changes. What could it hurt? Everything else has been tried so why not this trivial gesture? It's all I got right now. 

The worst part of this whole situation is that I like Jackson as a HC & I don't know if Browns ownership with give Hue at least 5 yrs to build a decent roster. I've always liked Jackson. He knows what he's doing. I just hope the powers that be will be patient enough & allow him the time & multiple drafts to succeed longterm. 

• 2 weeks later...

I still like Hue Jackson. I don't really follow the Browns, but they should keep him, at least for a while.

I saw that Browns Dolphins week 3 game, and Cleveland deserved to win that. They played their hearts out and forced a 4th quarter fumble in the final minute (of a tied game), only to have their kicker miss the kick.

I feel bad for their fans, but I hope Cincy wins tomorrow, only cause I want Cincy to have a reason to beat Houston week 16 haha 

1 hour ago, Moose Of Woe said:

Is this possible? Man....SD sure fell on their face this year again.  At first it looked like they were right on the cusp but they regressed pretty substantially throughout the year.

Let's see if the Browns can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

They regressed because they knew the Colts aren't going to make the playoffs. The Chargers only play in the NFL to beat the Colts in the wildcard round. Once they do, they quit. It's the Charger way.