Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Make Three Bold Predictions!!!

Just thought this would be fun to do!! 1. Tunsil, Jack, Bosa will not be top 5 pick in this years draft.2. Jack Conklin will be a top 10 pick and the second lineman selected 3. The Indianapolis Colts will not be making the 18th pick in this years draft

1. Colts take LB, NT, S in that order with their first three picks, and end up ranking in the top 10 against the run in 2016. 

2. Jaylon Smith will go to Tennessee, who will trade back up into the first to take him.  He doesn't play in 2016.

3.  The Niners and Broncos finally finish the  Kaepernick trade, it costs the Broncos their first round pick, which SF uses to draft Connor Cook.  And we all have a good laugh. 

Wentz leads Rams to several division titles, competes in a SB and becomes a pro bowler several years as well

Goff has a few injury plagued seasons but helps the Eagles get a couple division titles... never plays in pro bowl.

Griffin iii becomes the latest name on the infamous browns jersey until 2 years later when it's replaced by Paxton Lynch

4 hours ago, MSColtsFan said:

1. Colts take LB, NT, S in that order with their first three picks, and end up ranking in the top 10 against the run in 2016. 

2. Jaylon Smith will go to Tennessee, who will trade back up into the first to take him.  He doesn't play in 2016.

3.  The Niners and Broncos finally finish the  Kaepernick trade, it costs the Broncos their first round pick, which SF uses to draft Connor Cook.  And we all have a good laugh. 

Yeah at the Broncos for taking on a crappy QB with a horrible contract 

1. 3 QBs go in the top 10 (I'm not sure if that's bold or not?)

2. The forum will be angry at Grigsons pick (okay, that's definitely not bold, so let's re-try a prediction #2)

2. No wide receivers go in the top 20

3. Colts trade out of the 18th spot

1) Some team selecting later than #18 trades in front of us in fear that we will select Taylor Decker out from under them. 

2) No WRs are drafted before our section at #18.

3) Justin Simmons becomes the only Pro Bowl safety in this year's class (so this post will be long forgotten before this one comes true).

1 hour ago, FalseStart said:

1. Colts Trade Out #18 w/ Broncos or Arizona (Who Select: Paxton Lynch) Colts: Nkemdiche or Butler & 4th Rounder Jaylon Smith ILB

2. Colts still get Kelly or Spriggs OT in 2nd

3. Irsey banned from England for mooning the Queen.

Hey, he just wanted some moon grapes, that's why he mooned the queen.

30xWZS9.jpg

On 4/21/2016 at 10:07 PM, Defjamz26 said:

1. 4 QBs go in the first: Goff, Wentz, Lynch, and Cook.

2. Josh Doctson becomes the best receiver from this class.

3. The Colts start a rookie center from this draft class.

What he said. What he said. What he said. 

Gonna throw some Hail Mary's here. If one of these happens I would consider that a win (unless it is #3, in that case I consider the pick a success,  but ultimately a loss for our fanbase).  If all three happen I'm pretty sure I can use this post as my resume to be a psychic analyst for superbowl predictions.

hahahahahahahahahaha

1- There will be 5 QBs taken in round one (Wentz, Goff,  Lynch,  Cook, Jones) with three in the top 10

2- Ryan Kelly is gone before our pick at #18

3- We don't draft any OLBs, and every Colts fan loses their mind about it (myself included). 

7 hours ago, SevaColt said:

1. Colts trade down not once but twice in 1st round

2. Colts O-Line from C-RT Holmes, Thorton ,Goode. Instead of losing 3 QBs we lose 3 RBs

3. Colts extra preseason game, 5th game ,cost us a starter to IR

35 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

1. We trade our 1st. pick for an established young staring center

2. We draft Derrick Henry in the 2nd.

3. We draft the kicker from Florida State. I can't remember his name but he is supposed to be phenomenal. 

You two are a couple of debbie downers, good lord