Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguards release Sergio Brown

bababooey

On 4/18/2016 at 7:52 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

You know, if we don't get a safety in the draft, I wouldn't mind him back at the minimum price. He's still a great special teamer and a good locker room guy. 

I don't know how we resign him, he's already off the team... oh you mean re-sign. I got ya, lol

56 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

I don't know how we resign him, he's already off the team... oh you mean re-sign. I got ya, lol

Haha, cmon man don't be that guy. Switching over to symbols on a a tablet to insert a dash is 10 seconds of my life I can't get back lol.

On 4/20/2016 at 9:27 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I actually thought he was a great locker room guy, so was Redding. It seemed like in 2014 we were having fun as a team, last season not so much.

Not much fun to be had on a team being talked about as a SB fave losing early then losing Luck... sounds like a bummer to me. Actually, I am still impressed they stuck together and pulled out a .500 season even in our weak division.  And minus a fumble or two by Gore and Robinson or perhaps some catches by Fleener and Johnson, we might have won enough to still make the playoffs.