Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The next team for Peyton manning????

coltsorioles

6 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Hello Crow 

The City may change but expectations don't & its a what have you done for me lately world answers are needed we saw Peyton Manning & the Broncos win a Superbowl with 2 appearances in 4 years Elway looks like a genius .

Andrew Luck has until injury surpassed 18's early years,the GM unlike in Denver has failed to protect the franchise we see what can happen if you give the franchise QB protection & a defense capable of getting to the QB .

Grigson a former o-lineman I thought can't field a offensive line worth a crap why ? 

Disaster seasons require serious reflection you cut Peyton Manning & drafted Andrew Luck pretty easy decisions for the new guy now what are you gonna do ? 

Trade Andrew Luck to Denver ?  We all no hes gonna go to a Superbowl ..

I think the future is bright for Luck and the Colts. I totally get why Luck had to be picked, and the first three seasons up until the injury have been good. My comments are you can't quite call it a win/win yet, because on the short term Denver has been the recipient of 2 SB appearances and 1 SB victory. When you think about it, the 2012 Denver team was probably the best team in the league that year, but the Ravens got lucky and won. It wasn't Manning's fault Rhaim Moore didn't cover Jacoby Jones deep. It could have been three SB's in four years. Short term, that's a total win for Denver. That is why I said the pressure is on Irsay and Grigson to get Luck the support he needs. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I think the future is bright for Luck and the Colts. I totally get why Luck had to be picked, and the first three seasons up until the injury have been good. My comments are you can't quite call it a win/win yet, because on the short term Denver has been the recipient of 2 SB appearances and 1 SB victory. When you think about it, the 2012 Denver team was probably the best team in the league that year, but the Ravens got lucky and won. It wasn't Manning's fault Rhaim Moore didn't cover Jacoby Jones deep. It could have been three SB's in four years. Short term, that's a total win for Denver. That is why I said the pressure is on Irsay and Grigson to get Luck the support he needs. 

Andrew will win at least 1 SB, maybe 2. I think Grigs/Irsay will get it right. Cant wait for the Draft.

2 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

As a chess player it is important to understand both sides of the board .

Crow has a right to feel the way he does keep in mind B Irsay got rid of a icon neither the fans or Unitas ever forgave that sacrilage , Kinda the same way some feel about cutting Peyton Manning ..

Bob Irsay according to  all that i'v read was  a terrible owner who disrespected the fans & the Colts in Baltimore but like I said you have to understand both sides I'm still learning ..

I remember me & Crow went round & round a time or 2 & he has shared some good old Colts stories with me & I respect his view . For me its like vegas what happens there , stays there it did'nt travel to Indy The Colts got what they wanted as did Indy .

The Colts history goes back to Dayton Ohio thru the I believe The Dallas Texans & on to Baltimore , Did you realize the Blue & white of the Colts can be traced back to the Texans franchise or that the fans voted for the name Colts .

A long history with a Championship before there was ever a SB .. 

The Bottom line is everyone in Indy would feel similar if our Colts disappeared in the middle of the night .

Thanks Adonis. When I first came on this forum there is no doubt I was pretty brutal to the Irsays. I can't ever say I will be a fan of Bob, but I've endeavored to try to be fair about Jim going forward. I've made my piece with the move , but I think it's fair to comment on some of Jim's remarks, even with my Baltimore background. Jim has been a good owner, the Colts are in Indy, the Ravens in Baltimore, and all is good. The Colts history is a great history, be it the Baltimore or Indy era. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Andrew will win at least 1 SB, maybe 2. I think Grigs/Irsay will get it right. Cant wait for the Draft.

I'm with Suggs. I think Luck is a great QB that will only get better like Manning. When you have a great QB, you are always in the hunt. You can be a fan of another team and still appreciate good QB's. 

1 hour ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

I totally agree in fact Jim Irsay was the go to guy in Baltimore if I recall . His dad fired the coach at halftime of a game during the half Jim straightened out the mess .

He is not his dad & deserves respect .

Jim was involved, going to Indy on his dad's direction, and he was a point guy, but what was he going to do ? I realize you have to listen to your father and be loyal. I don't blame him or hate him. Was I disappointed in Bob, yes. Was I disappointed with the Baltimore politicians, yes. Should we have built a stadium, yes. 

I understand teams have to move sometimes, I just wish they would start fresh with the logos and history in the new city. I know that won't happen with the Colts, but I'm cool with it now. If it hadn't happened you guys wouldn't have had your great moments with the Colts, and us with the Ravens. We all like the old Baltimore history, so that's never a bad thing. 

55 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Kind of hard to fathom that the Colts moved lock stock and barrel with 14 moving vans.

If they would have packed the band, it would have been 2 extra Mayflower vans ! Lol. By the way, Harriet Irsay was instrumental in the Baltimore Colts Marching Band keeping their uniforms. The Ravens went back to the old Baltimore Colts fight song with lyric changes to reflect the Ravens. Just a bit of trivia. 

16 hours ago, chad72 said:

We all know the Houston Texans and LA Rams are considered the usual suspects for Peyton's services, should he play one more year.

So, I was curious and looked at their offensive lines. What I saw shocked me here:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

The Rams were #1 in adjusted sack rate (half as many sacks as Denver), they were more hamstrung by poor QB play than a poor O-line. Their O-line was tops in pass protection and 24th in run blocking adjusted line yards, which makes it even more remarkable what Todd Gurley did. 

If Peyton, by some miracle, wants to play another year, he might be better off going with the Rams, even if the Seahawks and Cardinals are in the division, IMO.

18's done how many yards did he throw for in the SB  144 ?

14 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

Jim was involved, going to Indy on his dad's direction, and he was a point guy, but what was he going to do ? I realize you have to listen to your father and be loyal. I don't blame him or hate him. Was I disappointed in Bob, yes. Was I disappointed with the Baltimore politicians, yes. Should we have built a stadium, yes. 

I understand teams have to move sometimes, I just wish they would start fresh with the logos and history in the new city. I know that won't happen with the Colts, but I'm cool with it now. If it hadn't happened you guys wouldn't have had your great moments with the Colts, and us with the Ravens. We all like the old Baltimore history, so that's never a bad thing. 

Baltimore received a team from Dallas  there colors Blue & White which Baltimore kept but changed the name . 

Baltimore Texans just don't sound right & the fans came up with the Colts which sounds great .

IMO you can trace the history of the franchise from  Dayton Ohio thru several incarnations before arriving in Baltimore all with out building much of a fanbase or winning history .

Baltimore is when the real NFL history begins B Irsay bought the team in I believe 72 for 12 Million I believe unbelievable IMO . A business decision a good one .

I understand the feeling but no team leaves & starts fresh leaving the history or logo's or uniforms .

The only 1 I'm aware of was the Browns turned Ravens  who left everything but the talent on the field as well as the front office .

The Colts Blue & white went from Dallas to Baltimore to Indy because a defunct franchise moved to Baltimore .

The move to Indy for the Colts was'nt as hard on the home teams fans as the move Art Modell made .

Art Modell & Bob Irsay pick your poison .

I believe if anyone should hold a grudge it would & should be the Cleveland Browns fans Trent Dilfer could of been a Brown & a loser franchise could have won a Superbowl .

The Ravens were in Baltimore how long before they were Superbowl Champs ? 

History is the franchises in the Browns case they chose to leave it because there not the Browns .

New name new history new everything but front office . Modell left like Irsay we enjoy our Colts & I understand our common history & I see it for what it was .

37 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

I think he'd do better with a better O-line and a familiar offense that did not emphasize bootlegs and things out of his comfort zone but overall, I agree, his body cannot withstand the 16 game season plus whatever happens in the playoffs. He was able to finish because he had 7 games off, IMO.

In all fairness though, Brady did throw for 145 yards and win a SB with the winning score of 20 points that included a pick six vs Warner from Ty Law. :)

Peyton can still flourish under center but no athletic TEs or slot wide outs to work with at Denver, and like Brady, he does like to work the middle. To be honest, they did miss Wes Welker and Julius Thomas from an interior offense point of view. If not for the D playing lights out in the postseason, they probably lose out due to the anemic offense, IMO.

9 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Baltimore received a team from Dallas  there colors Blue & White which Baltimore kept but changed the name . 

Baltimore Texans just don't sound right & the fans came up with the Colts which sounds great .

IMO you can trace the history of the franchise from  Dayton Ohio thru several incarnations before arriving in Baltimore all with out building much of a fanbase or winning history .

Baltimore is when the real NFL history begins B Irsay bought the team in I believe 72 for 12 Million I believe unbelievable IMO . A business decision a good one .

I understand the feeling but no team leaves & starts fresh leaving the history or logo's or uniforms .

The only 1 I'm aware of was the Browns turned Ravens  who left everything but the talent on the field as well as the front office .

The Colts Blue & white went from Dallas to Baltimore to Indy because a defunct franchise moved to Baltimore .

The move to Indy for the Colts was'nt as hard on the home teams fans as the move Art Modell made .

Art Modell & Bob Irsay pick your poison .

I believe if anyone should hold a grudge it would & should be the Cleveland Browns fans Trent Dilfer could of been a Brown & a loser franchise could have won a Superbowl .

The Ravens were in Baltimore how long before they were Superbowl Champs ? 

History is the franchises in the Browns case they chose to leave it because there not the Browns .

New name new history new everything but front office . Modell left like Irsay we enjoy our Colts & I understand our common history & I see it for what it was .

I still feel bad for the Browns fans. As much as I wanted an NFL team in Baltimore, I would have much preferred expansion . That being said, had we not gotten Ozzie Newsome, I doubt we win the two Super Bowls. 

When the Texans and Browns came to Baltimore , the team's were rechristened the Colts and Orioles. It's pretty ironic a second Browns team came to Baltimore many years later. 

Bob Irsay disappointed me again when he voted against Baltimore for expansion . The only good thing for the Browns was they got their history, logos , and colors and were promised a new team in three years. We lost everything, history, colors, logos , and absolutely no guarantee of a team, because Redskins owner Jack Kent Crook tried to make us part of the Redskins market. * commissioner Taglibue told us to build a museum after Charlotte and Jacksonville were picked for expansion over us. We had to wait twelve long years. The whole thing was a drag, much as it will be for St Louis, and LA before that. 

If you dig deep enough on twitter there is a semi reliable reporter saying that PM and the LA Rams have spoken. If anything, it tells you that he is still making up his mind about retirement. If true, I would say he has spoken to Houston as well. 

3 hours ago, 19colt said:

If you dig deep enough on twitter there is a semi reliable reporter saying that PM and the LA Rams have spoken. If anything, it tells you that he is still making up his mind about retirement. If true, I would say he has spoken to Houston as well. 

19, I think it is more of a possibility NOW...with the rehashed 'scandal' that smeared him.

He does not want to exit the game like this..the only way to clear his name without talking...is to play

..and I'm almost certain he'd like one more chance to run HIS offense

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:49 AM, Moose Of Woe said:

Restructure his deal with the Broncos for 1$ for the next two years and threepeat riding that defense.

I do not think you can redo a deal a second time..you can only extend it..

..and they cant take the big cap hit in 2016...

He really cant stay in Denver as a player

25 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I do not think you can redo a deal a second time..you can only extend it..

..and they cant take the big cap hit in 2016...

He really cant stay in Denver as a player

Could they cut him and do a new deal?   I, in no way think they will,   just curious if that's possible

On February 9, 2016 at 5:53 AM, teganslaw said:

I must be missing something: why would Manning play for another team? He's a Bronco now, and I don't understand why Denver would think of releasing him. There are talks of his retirement, but if he decides to play another year or so, why wouldn't it be for Denver? Salary cap issues??? 

Denver has HUGE cap issues.     They're ready to move on to Osweiler.

If Peyton doesn't retire by March 8th,  they'll likely cut hm.     He can't be kept at his current number.

Peyton now has the perfect time to go out on top.     It's what ALL athletes hope for.     Win and retire.

Now's the the time, Peyton!       Ride off into the sunset........

I personally think he'll retire and is waiting until this "scandal" blows over which is probably why he hasn't said anything either way.  Given how off the rails she is I think most logical people will realize he has more credibility.

Him coming back would bring that up again at least retiring well it "goes away" and well its the perfect exit. I can't imagine him wanting to mess with a good thing here.

I do think the Broncos will release him and then he retires from the NFL as neither a member of the Colts or Broncos but the sport in general. That way he won't upset either fanbase by which team he retires with.

7 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Could they cut him and do a new deal?   I, in no way think they will,   just curious if that's possible

I think that's possible../......

I dont know:  Do you have to wait a certain amount of time after you cut him to resign him?..

NFLPA rules.

Seems to me Elway wants Peyton to take him off the hook...He doesn't want to cut the guy that just QB's his team to the title but he needs that $19 mil off the books....

I keep checking back every day because I just dont know what's going to happen or even what I want to happen. . I don't think Peyton is a future coach. Assistant GM to Elway? I just don't see it.

Retire and do nothing for a year?  I cant see that either.  Even with all the dirt that's been thrown at him lately.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 9:04 AM, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Tom Brady won his first super bowl with only 145 yards. I don't know rather he will retire or not but he his arm strength doesn't look much different since he first started with the Broncos.  I think he is done in Denver no matter what, if he goes somewhere else I think he will put up better numbers rather than running Kubiaks sorry offense. 

11 hours ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

Tom Brady won his first super bowl with only 145 yards. I don't know rather he will retire or not but he his arm strength doesn't look much different since he first started with the Broncos.  I think he is done in Denver no matter what, if he goes somewhere else I think he will put up better numbers rather than running Kubiaks sorry offense. 

21 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Bob griese threw for 73 yards in superbowl 8

Peyton Manning is much better than Griese & After a long career of being at the top of his game he realizes he is not as good as he once was as a perfectionist there is no way he will continue playing ,

He will want to go out on top after the way it ended in Indy via injury I'm convinced he would rather enjoy his life with his family & not take a chance on injuries once again he had something to prove & he did in the Superbowl on the biggest stage .

Just drop the mic & walk off its over ,

its time for the old Colt to be put out to pasture .

16 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

dont think the rams will be very appealing to him.  the offense is bad other than gurley, plus they play in a division with seattle and arizona

a true competitor wouldn't avoid signing with a team simply because of the competition that's in their division.

4 hours ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Peyton Manning is much better than Griese & After a long career of being at the top of his game he realizes he is not as good as he once was as a perfectionist there is no way he will continue playing ,

He will want to go out on top after the way it ended in Indy via injury I'm convinced he would rather enjoy his life with his family & not take a chance on injuries once again he had something to prove & he did in the Superbowl on the biggest stage .

Just drop the mic & walk off its over ,

its time for the old Colt to be put out to pasture

I get that us as fans think that winning the super bowl and retiring is the perfect fairytale ending and I would agree in most cases.I Do not think this is the fairytale ending Peyton had in mind.

Battled injury and was force to run Kubiak offense that clearly doesn't fit his playing styles and one could argue that the bootlegs could have contributed to his foot injury. 

I do not know if Peyton plays again but if giving a chance to play for a team with a good line ,rb ,and manageable write core I think he wouldn't hesitate to go for it. 

I have said that I think Peyton had in his mind that the last contract with the Colts was going to be it for him. When he left if I remember correctly when I left with the Colts he had 5 years left on that contract and turned around and signed a 5 year contract with Broncos. That leaves 1 year left of the 5 year plan. I think he had a plan all along when he would retire and to settle in raising his kids. I do not think that plan has anything to do with winning a super bowl.

I have been wrong many times in my life and could be wrong on this but my gut says he will play 1 more year. 

3 hours ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

I get that us as fans think that winning the super bowl and retiring is the perfect fairytale ending and I would agree in most cases.I Do not think this is the fairytale ending Peyton had in mind.

Battled injury and was force to run Kubiak offense that clearly doesn't fit his playing styles and one could argue that the bootlegs could have contributed to his foot injury. 

I do not know if Peyton plays again but if giving a chance to play for a team with a good line ,rb ,and manageable write core I think he wouldn't hesitate to go for it. 

I have said that I think Peyton had in his mind that the last contract with the Colts was going to be it for him. When he left if I remember correctly when I left with the Colts he had 5 years left on that contract and turned around and signed a 5 year contract with Broncos. That leaves 1 year left of the 5 year plan. I think he had a plan all along when he would retire and to settle in raising his kids. I do not think that plan has anything to do with winning a super bowl.

I have been wrong many times in my life and could be wrong on this but my gut says he will play 1 more year. 

He really has nothing left to prove. 5 League MVP's = most ever, a SB MVP, 2 Rings with 2 different teams as a starter = only player in NFL History to do so, All-Time Regular Season leader in Passing Yards, All-Time Regular Season leader in TD passes, 200 overall wins (Regular Season and Playoffs combined) = most ever, and he is finally over .500 in the Playoffs at 14-13 which looks a lot better on his resume so now haters cant call him a Playoff loser. He is also 3-1 vs Tom Brady in Championship Games.

This last season's performance by the Broncos defense pretty much proved that they could win with anyone playing quarterback. The team knows that and they are ready to move on...but if I was Peyton I wouldn't be so quick to retire if there was an opportunity to do it again. Yeah yeah....he had the perfect ending and he has nothing left to prove...but why not take the shot to do it again when it's pretty clear that the team is good enough to win as long as you just don't screw it up? If I was Peyton I would play one more year if it was to be with the Broncos, and retire if his only chance is to play with someone else. He should want the chance to defend their title!

8 minutes ago, dynasty13 said:

This last season's performance by the Broncos defense pretty much proved that they could win with anyone playing quarterback. The team knows that and they are ready to move on...but if I was Peyton I wouldn't be so quick to retire if there was an opportunity to do it again. Yeah yeah....he had the perfect ending and he has nothing left to prove...but why not take the shot to do it again when it's pretty clear that the team is good enough to win as long as you just don't screw it up? If I was Peyton I would play one more year if it was to be with the Broncos, and retire if his only chance is to play with someone else. He should want the chance to defend their title!

I think Peyton should retire but the Broncos do not beat your Patriots if Brock plays IMO. Peyton got the early lead, played Good in the 1st Half which set the tone and he made 0 mistakes and the Broncos still barely won. Brock would've crapped his drawers against BB and Brady in his 1st Title Game. That is what I cant get through Patriots fans heads. I am not even sure Brock beats the Steelers either? Possibly but we will never know. Peyton played a sub par SB but they don't get there IMO if Brock plays against the Pats.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Peyton should retire but the Broncos do not beat your Patriots if Brock plays IMO. Peyton got the early lead, played Good in the 1st Half which set the tone and he made 0 mistakes and the Broncos still barely won. Brock would've crapped his drawers against BB and Brady in his 1st Title Game. That is what I cant get through Patriots fans heads. I am not even sure Brock beats the Steelers either? Possibly but we will never know. Peyton played a sub par SB but they don't get there IMO if Brock plays against the Pats.

Maybe...who knows. Brock did beat the Patriots earlier in the season!

We don't need to rehash it all again...I'm just saying that I'm sure Peyton recognizes his level of contribution this season and if I was him, I would recognize the winning ticket I'm sitting on and wouldn't be satisfied with just the one ring knowing the the team is set up to do it again with or without him. 

1 minute ago, dynasty13 said:

Maybe...who knows. Brock did beat the Patriots earlier in the season!

We don't need to rehash it all again...I'm just saying that I'm sure Peyton recognizes his level of contribution this season and if I was him, I would recognize the winning ticket I'm sitting on and wouldn't be satisfied with just the one ring knowing the the team is set up to do it again with or without him. 

I am not sure if Elway wants him back but that is even a whole another topic. Simply because of Peyton's age and Brock did play decent in his starts in the Regular Season and he's young. Broncos may want to roll with Brock now.

4 hours ago, TheGreatManning18Fan said:

I can see him wanting to play one more year I don't think he's physically able to or go to a contending team that wants him to play for that matter(they're set at QB).

He said he was going to need a hip replacement down the line I mean that probably could be said about most players currently playing but add that to his own mother saying she wants him to retire. I really think he's just going to retire and wanted to wait till the SB hoopla is over(which it already is). There's no point in him going to a 3rd team and trying to learn their offense just so he can play another year I mean if that's what he wants its his career but I just don't see him wanting to do that its not as if he's going to suddenly get better either at 40 years old.

He might've already announced it had the media not made it a point to rehash a 20 year old story they didn't care about the first time around. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not sure if Elway wants him back but that is even a whole another topic. Simply because of Peyton's age and Brock did play decent in his starts in the Regular Season and he's young. Broncos may want to roll with Brock now.

The Broncos claim Osweiler is the future & the future is now if 18 stays Osweiler will find a starter job elsewhere .

Texans Rams Jets lots of teams need a QB .

Out of respect for 18 there waiting he earned it but he is not the future of the team he did what Elway brought him in to do Kubiak & the Broncos are ready to move on as you will see soon IMO ..

39 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

The Broncos claim Osweiler is the future & the future is now if 18 stays Osweiler will find a starter job elsewhere .

Out of respect for 18 there waiting he earned it but he is not the future of the team he did what Elway brought him in to do Kubiak & the Broncos are ready to move on as you will see soon IMO ..

I think we all know this is for show and the decision has already been made that being said I don't think the Texans/Rams/Jets really want him either beyond jersey sales if that. 

Why bring someone on for one year when those guys need a franchise QB. 

21 hours ago, CF4L said:

I think we all know this is for show and the decision has already been made that being said I don't think the Texans/Rams/Jets really want him either beyond jersey sales if that. 

Why bring someone on for one year when those guys need a franchise QB. 

Franchise qbs aren't easy to find

On 2/26/2016 at 7:25 PM, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

I read today there is a good chance Peyton may make a statement next mid week 

Peyton Manning may inform the Broncos about his decision early next week

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/2/26/11118204/peyton-manning-may-inform-the-broncos-about-his-decision-early-next

as for what has he been doing this week at least in part

he wasn't supposed to do this until april at least ( and it took much longer to do after SB 41 ) , but I got a call  last week from the company involved  that he will do all or at least part of his  committed signing of various items sooner than expected & indeed  what i had pre ordered soon after the SB win  I just received 6 e-mail confirmations / tracking #'s of items shipped - so this week at least partly he was signing stuff in Florida I think, -- Maybe he wanted to go to Disney again but this time on the east coast instead of West like after SB

5 hours ago, bayone said:

I read today there is a good chance Peyton may make a statement next mid week 

Peyton Manning may inform the Broncos about his decision early next week

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/2/26/11118204/peyton-manning-may-inform-the-broncos-about-his-decision-early-next

as for what has he been doing this week at least in part

he wasn't supposed to do this until april at least ( and it took much longer to do after SB 41 ) , but I got a call  last week from the company involved  that he will do all or at least part of his  committed signing of various items sooner than expected & indeed  what i had pre ordered soon after the SB win  I just received 6 e-mail confirmations / tracking #'s of items shipped - so this week at least partly he was signing stuff in Florida I think, -- Maybe he wanted to go to Disney again but this time on the east coast instead of West like after SB

Are you hinting that maybe he did his signing earlier because he may not longer be a Bronco soon? As in, he could be a free agent and not retiring a Colt/Bronco?

6 hours ago, 19colt said:

Are you hinting that maybe he did his signing earlier because he may not longer be a Bronco soon? As in, he could be a free agent and not retiring a Colt/Bronco?

not sure what to make of it, just that hes checking off things he had to do

hope he retires now signs for a day as a colt so retires a colt

as article says maybe we will get some clarity next week, in any event cant see Broncos paying him with $ needed for all those free agents & they want Brock back they say , so think football year ends / starts Match 9 so has to decide by the 8th  as final deadline and if no decision by then , Broncos will be forced to let him go before the 9th or they are stuck payng him- 

Again as article says better than me

official deadline of March 8. That has become his drop-dead deadline because Manning’s prohibitive $19 million salary for 2016 becomes fully guaranteed on March 9.