Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Are we finally accepting that tepper forced that move on everyone last year around here now?   I got all kinds of hell for bringing that up last fall after frank was fired in Carolina even though that story was out there almost as soon as the pick was made last year. I’m pretty sure someone even accused me of making the story up myself at one point, though to be fair that may have also been on Reddit because a very vocal few took exception to it over there as well.   
    • Great list!   Hopefully this calms some in the crowd who think most if the talent is already gone.     Where it will get really different is tomorrow.   Things will dry up pretty quickly after about the first 50 picks on Saturday.  After that the remains will be pretty slim pickings.   
    • Not sure if listed somewhere or mentioned elsewhere.    On NFL Network they said the Falcons were hot trying to trade up and get Latu from right before us or slide in a pick after us.
    • Yeah... people are comparing him to TJ Watt... but IMO a better comp is a little less explosive Nick Bosa.  size: 6'5" 266lbs vs 6'4" 266 length: 32'5/8" vs 33" 40: 4.64 vs 4.79 10: 1.62 vs 1.55 (in an interview Latu said he's actually been running the 10 at 1.57)  Vertical: 32 vs 33.5 Broad: 9'8" vs 9'8" 3 cone: 7.09 vs 7.10 shuttle:  4.34 vs 4.14   They are incredibly similar in their measurements and testing ... and Latu IMO is quite possibly the most refined rusher since Bosa too...   
    • How did you come up with this trade scenario?   By a mock simulator?   Or by just looking at the trade value chart?     Hard to see trading down 3 spots from 46 to 49 and gain 54 spots from 151 to 97.   That gap is huge.  
  • Members