Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty apparent from watching Luck tonight that his injury has affected his mental game beyond his control right now. Luck is one tough customer. He just threw a TD as I'm writing this. He'll get his mojo back. Count on it.

Anyone wanna bet me?

I hope so.

stop making excuses its been over a month he is heathy he just sucks

You realize if it's a subluxation of his shoulder, that's an average 12 to 16 weeks back to full 100 percent, at least according to multiple sources online...if it's a rotator cuff....culp...it's months.

Even on the td throw it is obvious he is hurting. The follow through was almost non-existent, almost a flinch. I'd bet the bank that the Colts have lied about his condition, probably to protect him. But they deserve to be busted for violating the league rule.

It's pretty apparent from watching Luck tonight that his injury has affected his mental game beyond his control right now. Luck is one tough customer. He just threw a TD as I'm writing this. He'll get his mojo back. Count on it.

Anyone wanna bet me?

I think he's in his own head, forcing throws, and trying too hard to make plays. He needs to calm down and get back to the basics and play with instincts (if that makes sense) He'll come out of it, but he'll need some help. His receivers aren't doing him any favors

Why is it this team consists on playing for the dramatics they only come to somewhat play in the 4th qtr where was this consistency first 3 qtrs? Vert frustrating with all this so called potential clean house trade for joe thomas and alex mack revamp the oline significantly. This is looking eerily like the 2011 colts yikea ia someone coming out worthy of having a top 6 pick for? Our D has had bright spots though minus some shawty tackling and blown coverages

You realize if it's a subluxation of his shoulder, that's an average 12 to 16 weeks back to full 100 percent, at least according to multiple sources online...if it's a rotator cuff....culp...it's months.

Shoulder injuries are horrible. Especially to your throwing arm.