Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts set an NFL record

snkdy

16 consecutive wins against divisional opponents.

Not only this, the Colts are 9-0 on Thurday Nights. I posted in another thread that they should move all Patriot v. Colts to this venue from now on. haha:)

Seriously though, 16 divisional wins in a row (no matter what division) is a remarkable feat in the NFL.

Hoyer will stink it up next week. Colts always make average or unknown people look good. Hoyer can enjoy the high this week, nothing but lows next game they play

Hoyer played pretty well last week as well when he was put in. He's capable of playing good games

Honestly, I feel bad for the guy. He didn't necessarily do anything wrong.

What I did t like about the guy was his continual pouting look on the sidelines even when his counterpart was doing something positive. He did not act as a true professional and I would be more worried about that as his coach than not having him go back in. As was mentioned, the guy wasn't exactly lighting it up.

On the other sideline you seen luck acting like a kid at Christmas opening up presents with joy. He was pumped about every positive thing Hassleback was doing. He could have easily pouted as well thinking why doesn't pep draw up plays like this for me etc...

Mallet was a huge crybaby and i agree with jdubu the way he carried himself on the sideline was concerning. He wasn't even happy for the texans success on drives, just cared more for himself and being the starter.. Its nice to have that drive but not with a me vs you attitude

Mallet was a huge crybaby and i agree with jdubu the way he carried himself on the sideline was concerning. He wasn't even happy for the texans success on drives, just cared more for himself and being the starter.. Its nice to have that drive but not with a me vs you attitude

Ehh late in the game the Colts gifted Hoyer some great passes by blowing coverages.  

Ehh late in the game the Colts gifted Hoyer some great passes by blowing coverages.

I dont think i was disagreeing or said otherwise, i was moreso talking about mallets demeanor and attitude once he left the game, and wasn't all that happy for the team during their good drives

Part of the reason Our Div looks so bad is they have Indy dealing them 2 losses a season.

While that's true to an extent, you can also look at the other side of that and say that the reason the Colts have looked better than they actually have been the last few years is because the division has been giving them 6 free wins every season. 

The Colts have been 11-5 every year since Luck entered the league, which is excellent, but they've been a very average 17-15 against non-AFC South teams during that span. That anomaly seems to have continued into this season, with the Colts being 3-0 against division opponents and 0-2 against others. They have a couple of big games coming up the next 5 weeks, and I think we'll learn a lot more about what this team is about during this part of their schedule.