Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Actives/Inactives Vs Jets

TKnight24

Butler and Toler were obviously going to be out. Surprised about Irving. Team must think Winn in one week of preparation is better than Zack Kerr which really says something. Newsome had a hamstring pull on Friday.. he doesn't do anything anyways. Happy to see Mathis active.

Who cares? Mathis is back!!!!! :cheer:

:lol:

Oh, Goodness..........    :facepalm:

I don't mean to take the wind out of your sails,  but Mathis will likely play 10-15 snaps.

But without McGill and Kerr,  that means we are down to FIVE (5) active bodies on the DL.   Did I mention only five healthy DL?!?

Keep your fingers crossed that no one on the DL goes down tonight.

The offense should be at full strength at least. Hopefully we get better playcalling and run balance tonight. Would be nice to see us put T.Y. and Dorsett on the field at the same time. I mean that was the point in taking Dorsett in the first round was it not?

if I don't see this I'm raging every thread idc about any complaints

Chuck Pagano in ESPN interview with Ray Lewis: "This is my last job. I said that and I meant it. I'm not going nowhere." #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

September 21, 2015

Chuck Pagano in ESPN interview with Ray Lewis: "This is my last job. I said that and I meant it. I'm not going nowhere." #Colts

Definitely one time you have to read between the lines.  He said, " I'm not going nowhere."  Now if we assume that nowhere means he's staying as the Colts coach, which when you combine it with his opening, " This is my last job," that is a safe assumption; since he is NOT going nowhwere (ie the Colts), he is basically saying he is not going to be the coach of the Colts next year.

TKnight24, on 21 Sept 2015 - 7:06 PM, said:

Colts inactives tonight: Darius Butler, Greg Toler, Nate Irving, T.Y. McGill, Denzelle Good, Jonathan Newsome, Zach Kerr. #Colts

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

September 21, 2015

Colts inactives tonight: Darius Butler, Greg Toler, Nate Irving, T.Y. McGill, Denzelle Good, Jonathan Newsome, Zach Kerr. #Colts

BigTY out, little TY back :thmup: