Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+3) @ Kansas City (9-17-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I forgot.

My favorite comeback of his is the comeback from 0-24 vs Chargers on MNF on my 40th birthday in 2012, because I was on vacation and no one in my family cared about football leaving me to be the only one watching

I thought, here we go again, another slaughter at the hands of the Chargers. That's what made that special on my special day.

Mine was the 2009 MNF game against the Dolphins, where the Dolphins had a 3-1 TOP advantage on the Colts (Colts didn't hold the ball for even a quarter put together). Peyton had to be beyond perfect in his limited time with the ball, and he was.

Luck was down 38-10 against them in the Playoffs and won 45-44. Now this with Peyton. KC fans have to hate Colts QB's/Denver and Indy LOL. I think Peyton is like 12-1 vs KC in his career. I will say this that Denver Defense is scary.

wow..CBE..I forgot that..

The Chiefs are sick of Colts and ex-Colts..

..right now, they're just sick

Mine was the 2009 MNF game against the Dolphins, where the Dolphins had a 3-1 TOP advantage on the Colts (Colts didn't hold the ball for even a quarter put together). Peyton had to be beyond perfect in his limited time with the ball, and he was.

I remember this game. Only time in NFL history where a team who had the ball for barely a third of the game won the game. The Dolphins were running the wildcat all night and kept the football out of Peyton's hands but still wasn't good enough. Peyton's been in some ridiculous wins for sure.

Believe it or not my favorite Colts comeback was Luck vs the Chiefs. It was a Playoff game and it looked BAD. Down 38-10 in the the 3rd Qtr. Win 45-44. The feeling I had that day was so awesome. I felt buzzed without drinking LOL. My favorite Peyton comeback was against the Bucs on Monday night. Bucs were the Champs at the time and up 21 with 5 minutes left. Than Peyton to Marvin happened! Colts win 38-35 after being down 35-14.

Dang it's good to see 18 showing some of that comeback magic again. He was making ridiculously accurate throws into tight coverage that last drive. If he can be like he was tonight and they get their running game going that team is going to be tough.

Yep, I forgot.

My favorite comeback of his is the comeback from 0-24 vs Chargers on MNF on my 40th birthday in 2012, because I was on vacation and no one in my family cared about football leaving me to be the only one watching

I thought, here we go again, another slaughter at the hands of the Chargers. That's what made that special on my special day.

And it's my LEAST FAVORITE PEYTON MANNING GAME OF ALL TIME  :P