Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Denver (+3) @ Kansas City (9-17-15)

Peyton is 13-1 against the Chiefs. He's got this.

This is my reflex. I feel the same way about the Packers vs whoever the play in a night game but going by week 1...I just don't know.

Denver's o line is just so bad. Probably the worst o line of his career.

Ours is just as bad. It's been this way since 2007. To this day Luck is still running for his life and we can't run block on top of it. The only difference is Luck is mobile while Peyton is a giraffe. Peyton still succeeded with our terrible lines/zero run game after 2006, but he was also a much better QB back then. He needs help now on offense.

If Denver's line doesn't improve, it's going to "Kerry Collins" Peyton in to retirement. I called what would happen to old man Collins saying he'd never survive past PIT with our line. I'm calling it with Peyton now. Not team specific though, but he won't last the year with blitzers constantly coming in unblocked. The line HAS to get their communication issues figured out. Give 'em to week 4 to gel and see what they look like.

Denver's D looks like the real deal though. That one KC scoring drive was all from personal foul stupidity. They're looking crazy good. (And FAST)

The Kubiak offense gimmick has to end sometime. By midseason they'll be running Peyton's again.

Strk......Maybe later in the year.....in bad weather...when the line gets some experience..

But they need to go old school here (as they have) to start moving the ball

Denver will have the best defense anyone disagree?

Yup...

Remember the old saying losing teams find ways to lose? That wasn't always true. When a sure enough bad team smells upset they never let it get away. When a mediocre/decent at best team does, they find a way to blow it. See Chiefs, Chargers, Lions etc.

"How to not win a game" A feature length film brought to you by the acclaimed director of several Playoff heartbreakers, The Kool-Aid Man.