Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cut Players As Colts Trim Down To 53 (Cut Thread)

TKnight24

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least trade Carter for something to a team like Carolina. I don't get it.

my guess is they will try to put him on the PS. Also why would Carlonia trade for him if they know he's getting cut. He also has done very little in the pre-season so he might not have much trade value around the NFL.

my guess is they will try to put him on the PS. Also why would Carlonia trade for him if they know he's getting cut. He also has done very little in the pre-season so he might not have much trade value around the NFL.

He was a highly sought after pickup this offseason with a lot of teams after him. Other teams don't really know who's going to get cut and if they want a player they don't want to risk it on the waiver wire where any team could claim him.

Really Pags? Why stay loyal to a good guy like Ballard, I know the whole locker room loves him but the guy can't stay healthy....and WHAT!? you kept Ballard over CARTER??? I'm sick of us having small tiny WRs...I atleast  want a 6'5 WR that can be physical and have high vertical. Carter is not going to the PS..He will be pick up by NE or GB...SMDH

Really Pags? Why stay loyal to a good guy like Ballard, I know the whole locker room loves him but the guy can't stay healthy....and WHAT!? you kept Ballard over CARTER??? I'm sick of us having small tiny WRs...I atleast  want a 6'5 WR that can be physical and have high vertical. Carter is not going to the PS..He will be pick up by NE or GB...SMDH

To be fair to Grigs / Pags.... Moncreif and Andre really aren't tiny....

I liked the potential Carter brought to the table, but he is not a physical player. He got pushed around way to much this preseason vs. teams bottom CBs. He may be tall and have potential, but he still has a lot of work.

Really Pags? Why stay loyal to a good guy like Ballard, I know the whole locker room loves him but the guy can't stay healthy....and WHAT!? you kept Ballard over CARTER??? I'm sick of us having small tiny WRs...I atleast want a 6'5 WR that can be physical and have high vertical. Carter is not going to the PS..He will be pick up by NE or GB...SMDH

Moncrief and Jhonson are pretty big boys and better.

He was a highly sought after pickup this offseason with a lot of teams after him. Other teams don't really know who's going to get cut and if they want a player they don't want to risk it on the waiver wire where any team could claim him.

if you call looking to trade him that's a good hint your not keeping him.

Also, then he has all off-season to learn your system now he doesn't. Lastly trading a draft pick for a guy is different than giving them a contract where you can release him if he doesn't workout like the Colts have done.

I also think the Colts will try to put him on their practice squad.

A guy who can't last 2 series and has played really in 2 years?

Y'all don't get that this isn't a "final roster"? Do you think we're stuck with these guys all year? If there a move that needs to be made, I assure you Ballard is on the short list of players to go.