Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free tickets to a Colts game, which do I go with?

Myles

Denver, We probably play Denver in 2016 however(Its all but a guarantee.....the NFL wont pass up the ratings the game will get and the storyline) as well given how schedules are created......The last year of Mannings deal is NEXT year

Denver, We probably play Denver in 2016 however(Its all but a guarantee.....the NFL wont pass up the ratings the game will get and the storyline) as well given how schedules are created......The last year of Mannings deal is next year

The way the schedules are done leaves it up to how the Colts and Denver finish the season.

10/18 vs. New England @ 8:30 pm

11/8 vs. Denver @ 4:25 pm

I'm about 2 hours north of Indy. So the New England game would make for one hellava late Sunday evening.

Are you from Ft. Wayne area?  That's where I'm from, and it's about 2 hrs North... I'm getting tix next week for the NE game!!

The way the schedules are done leaves it up to how the Colts and Denver finish the season.

Right, Basically means we play the winner of that division.....Unless we somehow find a way to lose our division which barring an injury to Luck I don't see happening(our division foes just have not shown to have enough fire power)....I also don't see Denver losing that division

Are you from Ft. Wayne area?  That's where I'm from, and it's about 2 hrs North... I'm getting tix next week for the NE game!!

Just south of Fort Wayne. In Decatur.

I'm a purchasing guy and one of my suppliers asked me which game I want tickets for. Both didn't work.

I'd personally do New England because I've never been to a night game at LOS.  All though I am hitting the Jets/Colts game this year!  Thats awesome you got free tickets.  Either game will be fun, you can't go wrong either way!

Breaking News:  Geno Smith is out 6-10 Weeks (which will take us up to the Jets game), due to a brawl and getting sucker punched by a teammate!!

As crazy as it sounds, it is true.  As if the Jets weren't good before, they will have an even worse starting QB.  Reminds me of the Texans last year.

Denver, We probably play Denver in 2016 however(Its all but a guarantee.....the NFL wont pass up the ratings the game will get and the storyline) as well given how schedules are created......The last year of Mannings deal is NEXT year

We play in Denver next season. 

Breaking News: Geno Smith is out 6-10 Weeks (which will take us up to the Jets game), due to a brawl and getting sucker punched by a teammate!!

As crazy as it sounds, it is true. As if the Jets weren't good before, they will have an even worse starting QB. Reminds me of the Texans last year.

Is Ryan Fitzpatrick really worse than Geno Smith, though?

As for the OP, it's tough, seeing a victory vs NE in person would be so much sweeter than a victory vs DEN. On the other hand, seeing my two favorite players ever face off (and likely Manning's last season and game at LOS) would be unforgettable. Now that I've typed it out, definitely Denver.

Breaking News:  Geno Smith is out 6-10 Weeks (which will take us up to the Jets game), due to a brawl and getting sucker punched by a teammate!!

As crazy as it sounds, it is true.  As if the Jets weren't good before, they will have an even worse starting QB.  Reminds me of the Texans last year.

Actually Fitz is probably an upgrade over Geno at this point in their careers.

I went with the Denver game.

Free tickets? New England, no-brainer. It's primetime, and LOS will be electric for that game. I know there's a lot of people who are still sentimental about Peyton, and understandably so, but there's no way I'd pass up going to that New England game. The opportunity to see Luck get over the hump and get a victory against the Pats would outweigh seeing Manning again, for me anyways.

Then again, I live in Colorado and the Broncos are on TV here every Sunday, so I might have a skewed perspective.

I saw that!  I strongly believe Fitzpatrick or even Bryce Petty(could be better even) can't possibly be any worse than Geno Smith.  Just my opinion!

10/18 vs. New England @ 8:30 pm

11/8 vs. Denver @ 4:25 pm

I'm about 2 hours north of Indy. So the New England game would make for one hellava late Sunday evening.

I vote NE. I would give my left you know what to be there. I wanna see a NE beatdown of epic proportions. I wanna see Brady cry for mercy.

Right, Basically means we play the winner of that division.....Unless we somehow find a way to lose our division which barring an injury to Luck I don't see happening(our division foes just have not shown to have enough fire power)....I also don't see Denver losing that division

We play Denver in 2016 no matter who finishes where. We play the entire AFC West. And I believe that game will be in Denver.

The only thing the schedule makers decide is what day and time. Everything else is based on the scheduling formula. 

How could you not choose New England? That is going to be a full out brawl. 

If you're worried about getting back/highway driving late at night though there's nothing wrong about that Denver game it would still be a heckuva game, especially seeing Peyton back in the stadium he built.