Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Should Re-Sign Bob Sanders

What about Ryan Leaf to be a Quarterbacks coach?

after he's paid his debt to society maybe we could give him a look could really teach luck a thing or two :D

wierd thing is i really thought Ryan Leaf would be huge and was actually very much for us drafting him thought he'd be the awesome franchise QB that Manning became glad i was wrong there. ever since i never take any draft prospect i like too seriously cuz you never know what could happen

Sorry....I didn't mean to offend. 

The little guy hit like a truck but he kept injuring himself doing it.

I just had a mental image of Bob with a cane hurling himself thru the air at some other player.

no offense was taken i was actually glad to provide a laugh and brighten a few posters day and bring back some memories of bob cutting guys in half and helping us win a super bowl

after he's paid his debt to society maybe we could give him a look could really teach luck a thing or two :D

wierd thing is i really thought Ryan Leaf would be huge and was actually very much for us drafting him thought he'd be the awesome franchise QB that Manning became glad i was wrong there. ever since i never take any draft prospect i like too seriously cuz you never know what could happen

Or just a team janitor, if even that. :)

He was one of my favs on the defensive side of the ball, just darn unfortunate he was cursed with injuries.

IMG_1628_zpsqpmytbkp.jpg

Nice tribute there to the human missile M-432 AKA "Sofa" because he hit you in a game the next day you couldn't get off your sofa man cause your body ached so much.  :P

give him a one day contract and let him retire as a colt like he always should have. Or if he's still

in football shape give him a one year deal and let him win another Super Bowl for Indy???

we keep looking for a Bob Sanders replacement why not just bring Bob back??? He's only 34

#BringBobBack

give him a one day contract and let him retire as a colt like he always should have. Or if he's still

in football shape give him a one year deal and let him win another Super Bowl for Indy???

we keep looking for a Bob Sanders replacement why not just bring Bob back??? He's only 34

#BringBobBa ck

The replay of the 2006 Season was on the NFL Network today. Fun to watch. When Bob was able to play he was great.