Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Should Re-Sign Bob Sanders

give him a one day contract and let him retire as a colt like he always should have. Or if he's still

in football shape give him a one year deal and let him win another Super Bowl for Indy???

we keep looking for a Bob Sanders replacement why not just bring Bob back??? He's only 34

#BringBobBack

Because he is literally only held together by a few staples and a bit of tape.

i was just watching super bowl 41 again and wanted to have a couple chuckles he was my favorite colts player still is

finally ordered a jersey today excited to wear it this season i know a few posters are big fans of Sanders as well thought it'd be a fun thought.

give him a one day contract and let him retire as a colt like he always should have. Or if he's still

in football shape give him a one year deal and let him win another Super Bowl for Indy???

we keep looking for a Bob Sanders replacement why not just bring Bob back??? He's only 34

#BringBobBack

Um, yeah, no

How about we sign the real #21: Rick Volk.  He is only 70 years old.  I think a 2 year/8 million contract would be ideal.rick_volk_1969_10_26.jpg

You're crazy if you think he will play for 2 years. He wants a long-term commitment. He still has 15 years left in the tank.

#BringBobBack

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...funniest darn thing I've heard this year.

#BringBobBack

this.. this is great lol i love bob also though from worst run D to num 1 run D he needs to be in the ring of honor

he had a great year in '07 and it's more just me wanting my favorite Colt to make a comeback i know it won't happen :(

Well I could get behind signing him to a one day contract so he could  retire a Colt.  I liked Bob too but his playing days are a thing of the past.  He provided some good memories though. 

#BringBobBack

i wouldn't mind a 1 day contract so he can retire a colt

i was just watching super bowl 41 again and wanted to have a couple chuckles he was my favorite colts player still is

finally ordered a jersey today excited to wear it this season i know a few posters are big fans of Sanders as well thought it'd be a fun thought.

He was one of my favs on the defensive side of the ball, just darn unfortunate he was cursed with injuries.

IMG_1628_zpsqpmytbkp.jpg