Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts have agreed to terms with FA guard Todd Herremans

Dustin

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Decent addition. Played well when HEALTHY in Philly not great last year. Hopefully it's a short term deal with a small amount of Money. He's a decent stop-gap and is a good acquisition because it lets us focus on C, or RT in the draft (Possibly FA too).

Hopefully it's less then Donald Thomas' 3.25M, so we can cut Thomas, and sign Herremans at no extra cost to even making money.

Castonzo-Mewhort-Holmes-Herremans-Cherlius

Thomas, Harrison, Heenan, and Louis as backups.

I was hoping Reitz would be re-signed, but not sure now. I'd be fine cutting Thomas and bringing back Reitz, or getting rid of Louis.

Per Josina Anderson

Todd Herremans to me on joining the Colts:

"It was a different experience for me going through trying to find a whole new team. Indy seems like a good fit for me and a good opportunity to start. I want to compete for a Super Bowl. I've been close before but never quite close enough. I had a good time speaking with their offensive line coach and their general manager Ryan Grigson. I know him from when he was in Philadelphia. It was good to reconnect. I have a good feeling about it. I'm really excited to get started."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They were making lucky 3's all night. Divincenzo was shooting like Larry Bird. You know what I say, 1 lucky 3 (by them), deserves another by us. If we get Game 4 we will win the series because our depth will continue to wear them down. Haliburton outplayed Brunson last night scoring 35, Brunson is getting tired, and they only go 7 deep and OG is out for the series it looks like, we go 10 deep. I don't see Divincenzo shooting like that again either.   As long as the REFS call it fairly, we have a chance. 
    • A big thanks to all that have provided updates! @stitches greatly appreciate yours.
    • That Nembhard 3 was one of the more terrifying late game sequences I can remember. He was all over the place last night, and when the shot clock got down to 8 and we still had the ball way out at the logo I told my son they were going to waste the possession. When he shot that 3 from back there I was ready to flip the table. But somehow it went. I do believe that was the 1 time out of 10 it would, though. I don’t want to see them run a possession like that late in a game again anytime soon. That was absolutely flirting with disaster. Hopefully it gave them the confidence they need to turn this series in their favor.    Hopefully Haliburton isn’t too dinged up. He was definitely hobbling after that weird ankle twist/roll in the second half and he wasn’t attacking with the charge he was before. Just in general across the board last night’s game seemed to take a toll physically. Plenty of hard spills in that one. 
    • Listening to Dodds it sounds like Bean is definitely in the long term plans as a backup QB, not just a UDFA camp body. Exciting times in Colts nation. Also, really love the diverse personalities shining through in these interviews. Can see them flowing over and hopefully one day soon giving the team its own "it" factor. This year feels different 
    • Latu has the right attitude for growth   Humility leads to growth and learning Arrogance leads to staying where you are................     I love this draft group   I STILL am concerned about FS, but it looks like they will analyze the position in camp and then make a decision      
  • Members