Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dez Bryant rumor

Dustin

I wouldn't take Dez Bryant under any circumstances...

He's been pampered and enabled (way too many enablers in the media for Dez) all his career...He's on bad mood away from a suspension..

....I really don't care how many passes he catches.....he'll eventually jack his own team up

I have to agree with you here. It seems like every weekend when I watch the Cowboys play he is constantly carrying on when he's on the sidelines. I think he lead the league in number of times of walking on the field helmet less with a confused look on his face after a penalty or bad call. Every time he does something wrong it's always "Oh look how passionate Dez is!!" Nah, he's not passionate, the dude has freaking anger issues.

I have to agree with you here. It seems like every weekend when I watch the Cowboys play he is constantly carrying on when he's on the sidelines. I think he lead the league in number of times of walking on the field helmet less with a confused look on his face after a penalty or bad call. Every time he does something wrong it's always "Oh look how passionate Dez is!!" Nah, he's not passionate, the dude has freaking anger issues.

I think the anger thing is overstated in Dez's case. Remember a few years ago when the media was going on and on about his behavior towards his teammates and it turned out he was just fired up and giving them confidence? I don't like the Cowboys at all or some of Dez's expressions, but he isn't as bad on the field as people make him out to be.

Until this is all confirmed...I'm not gonna freak about it.

However, if this is confirmed, I think it's gonna put Goodell is a very tight spot, as it would be 3 big name stars with major trouble, I think he'll have to come down hard, the union will argue it of course, but he's for sure in a bind

Until this is all confirmed...I'm not gonna freak about it.

However, if this is confirmed, I think it's gonna put Goodell is a very tight spot, as it would be 3 big name stars with major trouble, I think he'll have to come down hard, the union will argue it of course, but he's for sure in a bind

Come down hard, how? Give him more than the two games he gave Rice initially? If Rodger is smart, and that is a big IF, he will let the legal system take care of this if it is in fact true.

Can't wait to see what TMZSPN has on it. Maybe it's video of him letting the air out of the Patriots' footballs.  :thmup:  :thmdown:

You blame deflecting Patriots fan, you. You're all the same.

Sorry, just wanted to say it before someone else brought it up. As you know they would.

:)

Goodell is lucky this is the offseason so he has the benefit of time on his hands to let things sort themselves out and legal process to take place rather than make a rash decision that we know him to make. Had this occurred in week 1 like AP's incident did then he would be more in a bind. His punishment can come further down the road vs. having to make a decision now that would take Dez off the field next week.

Come down hard, how? Give him more than the two games he gave Rice initially? If Rodger is smart, and that is a big IF, he will let the legal system take care of this if it is in fact true.

I think if this is true and depending on just what exactly happened, I would not be surprised to see a lengthy suspension of some sort.

Goodell is lucky this is the offseason so he has the benefit of time on his hands to let things sort themselves out and legal process to take place rather than make a rash decision that we know him to make. Had this occurred in week 1 like AP's incident did then he would be more in a bind. His punishment can come further down the road vs. having to make a decision now that would take Dez off the field next week.

In real life..if you beat your mom, your wife or our kids...YOU get the blame....not your employer

,..In pro sports, your team or your league gets part of the blame.

Odd but true

I really hate when reporters do this. Something horrific is about to be released. Stay tuned. Show me your evidence immediately & stop wasting my time already. Foreshadowing works in literature not sports though. 

As much as I dislike Dallas as a team, Dez is fascinating to watch on the field though. He's incredibly talented as a WR; I hope his career isn't over. Gotta see the tape in context first. Don't tell me what I'm about to see. I can determine that on my own reporters. Thank you. 

The problem with the legal system there, is if any charges are filed.

I do agree with you, these guys deserve severe punishment for beating up on women, but it's very hard to do when no charges were filed (and if I suggest that the state step in and have control as they should be able to and file charges, people think I'm nuts but I will suggest that anyway) 

Dez Bryant sent this tweet out, but has already deleted it. pic.twitter.com/2uQbTxbPmF

— Jordan Heck (@JordanHeckFF)

February 25, 2015

That tweet suggests the stories about the video being taken some time ago - and only recently offered for sale by a former "buddy" - is accurate. 

Gotta watch who you run with... someday they may sell you out.