1) Arik Armstead DE

2) Paul Dawson ILB

3) TJ Yeldon  RB

4) Charles Gaines CB

5) Deontay Greenberry WR

6) Adrian Amos  FS

6) Antwan Goodley WR

7) Cam Thomas CB

You don't want to re-sign adams but you want to sign roll? Also just personal opinion but I think Yeldon is gunna be trash in the NFL. Runs too upright, no breakaway speed.

I don't see Adams repeating this past seasons success. Rolle is good in coverage, and probably wont get that much money IMO. I was 50-50 between Yeldon and Allen too.

As for some numbers. Really only 2 sort of "big signings" in Iupati and Knighton. Rolle would obviously be a short term SS, and IMO a better short term option than Adams. With Wisneiski asking for 3 million per, we'd be crazy not to make a run at him, and yes I gave him 4.

Knighton: 4 years, 24 million

Parker: 3 years, 15 million

Rolle: 2 years, 10 million

Iupati: 4 years, 24 million

Wisneiski: 4 years, 16 million

Adrian Amos will probably go before the 6th. I'm thinking he will be gone in the 4th or 5th. I do like him though. I also picked Wisneiski and Rolle in FA. Iupati would be awesome if we can land him. Same with Knighton. I'm not a huge fan of Tj Yeldon, would probably take Abdullah or Coleman.

I wrote this on another thread, but I will repeat this about Lupati. Levitre set the G market 2 years ago at around 8M for a guard who has been a stud. Quite a lot of money, and you know Lupati is going to be wanting this kind of money. Lupati had a down year this year for SF. Also, SF's run game is a zone blocking scheme I believe. FA's work when you are plugging holes, but with players who fit your scheme. This is the biggest mistake made in FA, trying to put a square peg into a round hole. I like Lupati, and still would love to have him, but when I look at the cost, scheme fit, I think he may be too expensive. If he was willing to be signed for 6M yr. OK, but over 8M would scare me.

Cut:

Richardson

Thomas

Phillips

Re-Sign:

Butler

Hasselbeck

Brown

Reitz

Herron

Overton

Sign:

Terrence Knighton

Ron Parker (To play FS)

Antrel Rolle

Mike Iupati

Stefan Wisneiski

Draft:

1) Arik Armstead DE

2) Paul Dawson ILB

3) TJ Yeldon  RB

4) Charles Gaines CB

5) Deontay Greenberry WR

6) Adrian Amos  FS

6) Antwan Goodley WR

7) Cam Thomas CB

Best mock ever.

As for some numbers. Really only 2 sort of "big signings" in Iupati and Knighton. Rolle would obviously be a short term SS, and IMO a better short term option than Adams. With Wisneiski asking for 3 million per, we'd be crazy not to make a run at him, and yes I gave him 4.

Highly doubt Iupati takes that kind of deal

I wrote this on another thread, but I will repeat this about Lupati. Levitre set the G market 2 years ago at around 8M for a guard who has been a stud. Quite a lot of money, and you know Lupati is going to be wanting this kind of money. Lupati had a down year this year for SF. Also, SF's run game is a zone blocking scheme I believe. FA's work when you are plugging holes, but with players who fit your scheme. This is the biggest mistake made in FA, trying to put a square peg into a round hole. I like Lupati, and still would love to have him, but when I look at the cost, scheme fit, I think he may be too expensive. If he was willing to be signed for 6M yr. OK, but over 8M would scare me.

I believe SF's run game is more man blocking with some zone.    Remember, it was Harbaugh and Roman (oc) and they came from Stanford where both were primarily man-power blocking scheme based.

I don't believe that Wisniewski is asking for $3 Mill.   I think that was a badly researched and written internet story.   I'm expecting more in the $5-6 mill range.   

So, I don't think 4/16 gets it done for him.   Nor do I think Iupati will take 4/24 from whoever signs him.

I hope you're right,  but don't believe that to be the case.

Iupati will get paid, but I don't think teams will be foolish just because the Titans were.  Vasquez signed after Levitre and for much less.

Not very likely.

If he doesn't go in R1, odds are he goes in the first 20 picks of R2.... the Colts, of course, pick 29th in R2.

maybe trade up in the second round? Even tho we should prolly keep all our picks with all our holes. but if we had a shot to get 2 possible playmakers with our 1st 2 picks I'd be alright with it

maybe trade up in the second round? Even tho we should prolly keep all our picks with all our holes. but if we had a shot to get 2 possible playmakers with our 1st 2 picks I'd be alright with it

Trading up is always interesting....   but the problem is....   it's also very expensive.

The cost in picks -- depending on how far up we'd have to go -- is likely way too costly.

I wouldn't rule it out,  but I'd call it a long-shot.

By the way,  thanks for the kind words in the other post.    Very unexpected,  but very much appreciated!     :thmup:

Trading up is always interesting.... but the problem is.... it's also very expensive.

The cost in picks -- depending on how far up we'd have to go -- is likely way too costly.

I wouldn't rule it out, but I'd call it a long-shot.

By the way, thanks for the kind words in the other post. Very unexpected, but very much appreciated! :thmup:

No problem NCF!! always appreciate the post you write I get alot of info I I never got before joining this forum from you and many members :)

As I'm reading this back it seemed a little brutal to me, but I am at work and not having a great day. So I apologise if it comes off that way. But here goes...

I don't think the 28 other teams before us pass up on the upside of Armstead. Dude is a beast and will test very well in workouts.

Dawson will likely be gone #58.

Yeldon is another Bama back that was spoilt with a line that my grandmother could average 4ypc behind. Runs with very little power. Far too upright and no burst to breakaway. I'd much prefer Ameer Abdullah at that spot or wait another round and pick up David Cobb in the 4th.

I think you're a round too late for both Gaines and Greenberry.

You are burning through money like Donald Trump at a strip club in your FA. I think Iupati AND Wisniewski is more than a little optimistic, one or the other if we're lucky I think. Also not an Antrel Rolle fan.

Not resigning Mike Adams? Hmmm okay...

I do want to leave you with a positive though: I LOVE the Terrance Knighton pick up.