Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Speculation Thread: What do you think happened at Deflategate? (Merge)

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He welcomed them to do the same simulation as he did.

No way he is lying now. No way. He would roast if found out. Out of league. He knows that.

Unless they fill their balls then bake them in an oven pregame, no way they lose 2 psi in an hour and a half in 40 degree temps

So in a few days they've gone from having no idea how it happened to coming up with the answer through scientific means! So even if all that is true how many years have they played with potentially illegal balls!

Does explain why its only Brady that seems to do so well in bad weather

He lost all credibility(not that he had any to begin with) when he said if there is any question With a rule that they stay far away from the line. This, coming from the guy that is know to straddle the line as much as possible.

He also said he didn't know spygate was illegal until he was caught and told it was illegal. 

OK, let's play Devil's Advocate for a moment and say it was "due to the ball preparation process"...

How long have they been using this process which results in illegally prepared footballs?

That have not been illegally preparing with intent but for sure faulty process. He did say that he has to figure out what to do for the Super Bowl as he has not come up with a solution yet. He was very, very transparent.

When thinking about it I think of a tire, A tire loses pressure (PSI) over time as you drive and depending on weather conditions(you don't have to drive for that tire to slowly start to lose pressure over time), I believe a football is much the same actually but on a much smaller scale. The question to me is this. Where did they keep those footballs? Whats needed is a scientist really and quite honestly I think a scientist would tell you the PSI of a ball could change depending on weather conditions....I have seen basketballs go flat over time from being used and then just sitting outside over the course of different weather conditions, rain, snow, summer, A football does lose some of it grip in the cold and becomes smoother I do know that

At any rate it made no difference in the beating my team took so I don't have no dog in this fight, Just giving my opinions based on my own experiences with footballs and basketballs

That have not been illegally preparing with intent but for sure faulty process. He did say that he has to figure out what to do for the Super Bowl as he has not come up with a solution yet. He was very, very transparent.

That's what I have always said about Bill, he is very transparent, willing to open up and just spill out information.

That's what I have always said about Bill, he is very transparent, willing to open up and just spill out information.

That's just it. He never is at least related to talking football after games but with this he has been unbelievably transparent. He knows what is on the line if he is lying at all.

They were done talking,  when they thought EVERYONE believed them.

The Fallout from the first two Pressers, and the lashing from Everyone not believing a word either of them said is what has Bill fired up.

This just keeps getting better and better...

can't wait to see what's next.

They were done talking,  when they thought EVERYONE believed them.

The Fallout from the first two Pressers, and the lashing from Everyone not believing a word either of them said is what has Bill fired up.

This just keeps getting better and better...

can't wait to see what's next.

League is up next ...

You don't stand up and say what he did to the level he did it and be lying. If he is and he is found out, he would be kicked out of the league. We will see what the league finds ...

Obviously he doesn't confess he has a super bowl and a hall of fame vote to worry about