Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsBlueFL

Speculation Thread: What do you think happened at Deflategate? (Merge)

Yep my thinking too. I think they say they were doing their own investigation and found the culprit ... just guessing ...

Who's the culprit?   Don't leave us hanging!    Tell us!    Inquiring minds want to know!!

Need someone to edit it to say he learned more about bladders and rub downs....oh and I've handled dozens of balls over the last week.

Need someone to edit it to say he learned more about bladders and rub downs....oh and I've handled dozens of balls over the last week.

standard week for he and tom

If the pats thought there was the slimest chance they were to blame, no was BB is making this statement.

False, he is just trying to do whatever he can to not be destroyed next week in media days.

He is just talking about their process of getting the football ready. It sounds like he is trying to blame the weather conditions (the atmospheric conditions).

He's practiced this speech so many times he's convining himself.

How does that explain the deflated balls at LOS?

False, he is just trying to do whatever he can to not be destroyed next week in media days.

Its partly damage control, sure. But if they thought they were culpable, the tone would be totally different. He just challenged the league to "prove it"

Oh now the accuracy of the gauges are to blame combined with the weather combined with the uniqueness of the ball...ahh ok makes so perfect sense, glad we got this cleared up Bill

Unique characteristics? lol 11 of the 12 were under inflated dramatically, lol

I agree. He does not want to have to address this next week. He sounds angry and defensive to me. JMO

Am its the officials fault apparently.....why are they not turned in inflated properly to begin with?

What a waste of news time here...if your not an expert then why hold a press conference to tell us what you found in your own testing ? Crazy.

Hmmmm sounds a lot more confident this time, he must have been told my his boy goodel that they will sweep this one under the rug as well. Great.

"This is the end of this subject for me for a long time" hey guess where you are going to be in 2 days...