Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Speculation Thread: What do you think happened at Deflategate? (Merge)

ColtsBlueFL

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill was covering his bases today which makes me think more than ever the league has nothing and will not find anything. He did not have to do this presser. He put everything out there.

Why would he even need to cover his bases :scratch:   In my opinion you only try and cover your bases if your trying to hide something.

I think we all know what's going to come of this. Everyone in NE will stay quiet. There is proof the balls were tampered with and statistics back up the fact that this is probably not the first time. It's all a bunch of he said she said that technically will be blamed on the organization rather than a person. Probably a smaller fine than Spygate and maybe a later pick. The NFL have proved time and time again that they are terrible investigators and enforcers. The pats will get away with it roughly unscathed and with that needed "post Spygate Super Bowl" to shut up the "haters" or as I like to call them "rule abiders".

On monday we will see a circus and we will see belichek just say "I've said everything i needed to say last week" while tmz and national outlets are going to bombard him all week. SB goes off without a hitch to big ratings like usual and then Goodell will say he has no evidence as to who only as to what and there will be a lot of angry people and owners and a lot of smug and delusional patriot fans.

Seahawks are in story for a very angry Bill and Brady ... last time that happened was the Cincy game ....

Except this is the team that won the Super Bowl last year and is in the super bowl against them this year, not the team who couldn't even win their division after feasting on the NFC south and haven't won a playoff game in 25 years.

Except this is the team that won the Super Bowl last year and is in the super bowl against them this year, not the team who couldn't even win their division after feasting on the NFC south and haven't won a playoff game in 25 years.

What? Who are you referencing here, the Jets?

Again, how much $$$ do you want to put down, stick me down for an easy 1k here

I think your overselling the Seahawks here who have injuries on defense and have nothing at wr, Im expecting a close game though Im thinking today at least the Seahawks find a way to win

I think your overselling the Seahawks here who have injuries on defense and have nothing at wr, Im expecting a close game though Im thinking today at least the Seahawks find a way to win

Nah, Seahawks got this...mark my words, not worried at all about their injuries they will be ready to play

I believe it is wrong to bet money, gambling.

Wait, you just said you don't bet on sports.

Now your saying you think gambling is wrong.

I mean your free to say what you want but I think you just took a page right out of BBs book. You should have just started with the latter and not said the first. It really makes for a fishy circumstance here.

Wait, you just said you don't bet on sports.

Now your saying you think gambling is wrong.

I mean your free to say what you want but I think you just took a page right out of BBs book. You should have just started with the latter and not said the first. It really makes for a fishy circumstance here.

I believe the Pats will win. But no, I will not bet money.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - inappropriate

I believe it more today than I have all week.

It scares me that you have kids at home that are taught to believe everything that's told them and that they could never be wrong.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - response to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - response to removed post

It scares me that you have kids at home that are taught to believe everything that's told them and that they could never be wrong.

^ The above is a delusional guy. And now bringing in kids is a low blow. I hope you are not a parent.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - personal
Hidden by Nadine, January 25, 2015 - personal

^ The above is a delusional guy. And now bringing in kids is a low blow. I hope you are not a parent.

If I was I wouldn't be on a forum all day long, either my team or an opponent's. I also wouldn't teach them to be so ignorant in the face of facts.

they don't plan on interviewing players until after the superbowl. So no they won't do anything before media day

This boggles my mind, if true.

If one of the Pats did doctor the balls, then they should be penalized for it.  Now, not after the fact.  The integrity of the game

is at stake here, why wait until after the game is played??  If they find nothing during their interviews then the SB goes a lot

smoother than if they wait - no doubt in my mind.  If they find something they can quickly get this behind them and move forward.

Don't give me any of the bunk regarding not wanting to be a distraction to the players either.  Like others have pointed out, wait

until media day - you'll get the full brunt of it then if you don't get it ironed out now.  Heck, interview the ball handlers.  I'm sure

their game won't be affected at all!

Of course, if they don't find a smoking gun before the SB then just continue the investigation.  Why wait???  :ticked::explode:

-rant off-

This boggles my mind, if true.

If one of the Pats did doctor the balls, then they should be penalized for it.  Now, not after the fact.  The integrity of the game

is at stake here, why wait until after the game is played??  If they find nothing during their interviews then the SB goes a lot

smoother than if they wait - no doubt in my mind.  If they find something they can quickly get this behind them and move forward.

Don't give me any of the bunk regarding not wanting to be a distraction to the players either.  Like others have pointed out, wait

until media day - you'll get the full brunt of it then if you don't get it ironed out now.  Heck, interview the ball handlers.  I'm sure

their game won't be affected at all!

Of course, if they don't find a smoking gun before the SB then just continue the investigation.  Why wait???  :ticked::explode:

-rant off-

After Bill's presser today, the NFL investigation will exonerate the Pats not condemn them ... I will bet on that.

After Bill's presser today, the NFL investigation will exonerate the Pats not condemn them ... I will bet on that.

You've been 0 for God knows how many on these "bets" the entire time. Maybe a single person won't be found guilty but when the colts balls are fine krafts balls are still gonna be in a vice