Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ok... Which Remaining Game Is Most Winnable?

Blue Horseshoe

62 members have voted

1. 1. Most Winnable

• Titans
    • Texans
    • Jaguars

Tennessee took New Orleans to the last play with a backup quarterback. They are playing for a wild card.

Houston clinched their playoff spot with two late drives against a good defense with a 3rd string quarterback. They are playing for playoff seeding.

Jacksonville blew Tampa out of the stadium.

Which of these is most winnable?

It's the division, they're all winable, the best guess is JAX, but I'll bet the Texans turn to do do, with they're 3rd stringer in, so that will be closer than expected. The Titans will probably be rolling with a rookie at QB also, so I'd like to think that in order to keep some modicum of dignity they'll be able to beat 1 of 3 rookie QB's.

If Jake Locker plays, the Titans' game at home should be most winnable, IMO. But the way our pass D plays, they will make both Blaine Gabbert and Jake Locker look like Aaron Rodgers.

I don't think we can stop MJD vs the Jaguars, neither can we stop anyone's passing game. So 0-16 it is :(.

We have to put up 24 pts plus vs the Titans and Jaguars to stand a chance, I doubt we put up 20 vs the Texans.

I will be super sad if we go 0-16. wouldnt that be a first ever? maybe good will come out of bad and we will get new gm's, head coach and coaching staff, and no jacob lacey?

You haven't been following football very long have you? It just happened 3 yrs. ago. The Lions!

Tennessee took New Orleans to the last play with a backup quarterback. They are playing for a wild card.

Houston clinched their playoff spot with two late drives against a good defense with a 3rd string quarterback. They are playing for playoff seeding.

Jacksonville blew Tampa out of the stadium.

Which of these is most winnable?

Houston... a short week..

..an Indy home game...The worst QB of the 3....

..and they have clinched the divsison......

Tenessee MUST win...

and Jacksonville is at Jacksonville...

I don't see us winning any of those. The texans haven't really dropped off much offensively even with a third string QB, the titans always play us tough and we're out matched, and the Jags will be playing with motivation due to the firing of their coach. (think back to what happend the last time Indy fired their coach, if memory serves we won a few, right? Same will happen with the Jags.)

End result, we are 0-16. But hey, it took Detroit several decades of ineptness to accomplish 0-16, WE did it in one season! That's got to be worth something, right?