Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff Round Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• No biggie Myles, after I re-read your post, I got your point. You think this season could be a crapshoot and it is in a way because of injuries. I think our basement is 8-9, ceiling 11-6. Even if AR gets injured again, I think Flacco can win some games as long as Taylor is healthy.
    • Cubs win again over the White Sox 7-6. Back to .500.   NL CENTRAL STANDINGS as of June 6th, 12 am: 1. Brewers 36-26 2. Cubs 31-31 (5) 3. Cards 29-31 (6) 4. Pirates 29-32 (6.5) 5. Reds 29-33 (7)   Cubs are now in the 5th spot in the NL. @RollerColt, Cubs at Reds coming up in a huge 4 game series. I will take a 2-2 split and would be happy.
    • Atleast he has a career ready for after he's out of the league in a few years 😂
    • Yeah, I think we're talking about the same clip. I guess I interpret "guard" as either guard position... I don't think he played any guard at Pitt, but it's not hard to make that projection, teams do it all the time. Even though Ballard specifically mentioned center, I think that's the position he's least likely to play, because I don't think he's ever snapped the ball (at least not in college). To me, they probably see him as a swing/utility guy who can backup almost any position. Basically Joe Reitz, but starting with a higher floor.   LT is not his best position, and his path to playing time in 2024 is probably as a swing backup at guard/tackle, probably on the right side, like you said. Even if Raimann was unavailable, I would expect Freeland to be ahead of Goncalves at LT.    Maybe Cosell sees more LT potential from him, which is fair, but I don't see Goncalves as a good enough athlete to succeed at tackle, period. What's really weird is how negative he is about Raimann at LT, but without hearing him expound on his position, I think that's just a miss on his part. Raimann might not ever be a top 10 LT, but saying he hasn't panned out at LT is objectively wrong. 
  • Members