Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bengals 2015 AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

Happy New Year, Colts fans!  :)   Our 11-5 and AFC South Champions Indianapolis Colts begin the postseason for the third straight year, as the host the Cincinnati Bengals in the rematch at LOS.  Winner will travel to Denver (hopefully our Colts), to play Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.

Kickoff from LOS is by 1:05PM, Eastern Standard Time.  NO injuries, try to advance next weekend for the Colts Nation, and GO COLTS!!!!!   :rock:  :cheer:  :coltslogo:    :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshorse:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/postseason18

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015010400/2014/POST18/bengals@colts#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

Woohooo let's do this !!!  Bring home the WIN against Cincy and head to Denver for round 2.  GOOOOOOO Colts !!!!

Who do you think is starting on the o-line today? They had talked about starting Mewhort at Right tackle. Who would be the starting guards then? Reitz and Louis. With Holmes at center.

Alright man I love the playoffs it's so exciting it's the most exciting time in our football season is specially when it's our Colts taken to the field at home.

Happy playoff day to all my fellow Colts fans. The excitement is in the air and we are walking out of here without win no doubt about it

I expect the game plan is to come out firing and jump on them early since the Colts know Green is out, I don't expect that we go out and try to establish the run and slow the game down with Green out, I expect the Colts want to see if someone can step up for the Bengals and help them try to keep it close

If we can get pressure on Dalton, we should win this game. The Bengals may focus on their run game, but I think we can handle that.

Our offense doesn't have to be very dynamic, just be cautious with no turnovers.

Holy hell Stuart Scott is dead!! He was my favorite ESPN broadcaster, Great guy I thought funny to

We need a fast start today. I'm a little worried about their D-line feasting on us.

Woohoo almost game time !!!  I am nervous already  .  Let's GOOOOOO Colts !!!

We need to dominate this game.  We need a full 60 minute performance and we need to overwhelm the Bengals.  I'm looking for a 2006-esque playoff transformation.  Dominate this game and let the rest of the NFL know what they'll have to deal with

Let's keep it that way

Is he not completely healed yet from his injury?  I've heard those take 2 full years to fully recover

I think Luck is smart enough and fast enough for the Colts to use some read-option plays. Before you say he will take too many hits, if done right, he would be out of the pocket and could slide to avoid hits. As we all know, he has taken too many hits in the pocket.

Keyshawn Johnson just said that "the only thing the Bengals can do to hurt themselves, is to give up points to the Indianapolis Colts." Really Key, really. That is some brilliant insight there.

Geno Atkins has had a really quiet year.  What's up with him?

Maybe he's just not the same off that ACL....and they did give him a fat contract.

Geno Atkins has had a really quiet year.  What's up with him?

First year back from a torn ACL, probably will be better next year.

We need to dominate this game.  We need a full 60 minute performance and we need to overwhelm the Bengals.  I'm looking for a 2006-esque playoff transformation.  Dominate this game and let the rest of the NFL know what they'll have to deal with

I like the way that sounds!

Maybe he's just not the same off that ACL....and they did give him a fat contract.

Hopefully he can get back that explosion he had.  I've always liked him