Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Forsett

Dark Superman

In What way shape/form Does Forsett have ties to Pagano in Baltimore?

They were both there at one time. I've been in the congress building, I have ties with Obama.

But seriously, I don't really know that it is really him, seeing as he is 29 and just now having a good season after going through like 7 different teams including the Colts.

In What way shape/form Does Forsett have ties to Pagano in Baltimore?

On a side note, After the Seahawks drafted him in the 7th round in 2008 they waived him.....Guess who picked him up and spent 2 days short of a month with?

Although he was picked up to be a returner more than a rusher,  correct? 

Right, He had a good preseason however though he also fumbled twice, 46 carries 2 fumbles 248 yards, 5.4 ypc. Don't matter now, He is long gone but I always liked his skill set

He played well.

On the other side of the field the Steelers went on to prove a point. They're not the same team they were 5-10 years ago. No running the ball, just throw throw throw.

Bell was injured he was the second leading rusher in the league.

I question how they had no back up plan when they cut Blount. They picked up Tate off the street for this game. The real question was why wasn't the back up rb position addressed when they cut Blount weeks ago??  

I question how they had no back up plan when they cut Blount. They picked up Tate off the street for this game. The real question was why wasn't the back up rb position addressed when they cut Blount weeks ago??  

Good question

Steelers obviously don't care, and Pats fans can thank them for giving them another weapon they did not need.

All year long though, they stopped running the ball and would go super passing playing Dan Marino ball with Ben's arm.

So glad Pittsburgh is out of it. I am one of the few on here that had faith in Baltimore to beat them. Steelers won't win another playoff game as long as Todd Haley is there.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 4, 2015 - personal spat, inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, January 4, 2015 - personal spat, inflammatory

Good question

Steelers obviously don't care, and Pats fans can thank them for giving them another weapon they did not need.

All year long though, they stopped running the ball and would go super passing playing Dan Marino ball with Ben's arm.

So glad Pittsburgh is out of it. I am one of the few on here that had faith in Baltimore to beat them. Steelers won't win another playoff game as long as Todd Haley is there.

I've played nice.    Ignored you for quite a while.    You've even had some decent posts here and there.    I was impressed.

And then.....   this?

Pittsburgh doesn't care?    The franchise that's won the most Super Bowl's in NFL history and suddenly they don't care?

The franchise that's had 3 head coaches in roughly 50 years (Noll, Cowher, Tomlin)  and suddenly they don't care?

A model franchise and you think they don't care?         Where does this come from?

They stopped running all season long?   WTH??     Leveon Bell was 2nd in the NFL in rushing?    Hello?

He got hurt last week and had to miss today's game.    Hello?

The reason the Steelers let go of Blount is because the kid literally quit on his team toward the end of a game.   The Steelers had lost and he walked off the field and into the locker-room with his teammates and coaches still on the sideline.   When the Steelers asked him about it he had no good answer.    He was cut.     As Bill Bellicheck would've done to him had he done that while on the Patriots.

But no worries.....   you simply chalk it all up to Todd Haley.     Genius!    Brilliant!

Sometimes I wonder if you follow the NFL at all....?   :dunno:

I've played nice.    Ignored you for quite a while.    You've even had some decent posts here and there.    I was impressed.

And then.....   this?

Pittsburgh doesn't care?    The franchise that's won the most Super Bowl's in NFL history and suddenly they don't care?

The franchise that's had 3 head coaches in roughly 50 years (Noll, Cowher, Tomlin)  and suddenly they don't care?

A model franchise and you think they don't care?         Where does this come from?

They stopped running all season long?   WTH??     Leveon Bell was 2nd in the NFL in rushing?    Hello?

He got hurt last week and had to miss today's game.    Hello?

The reason the Steelers let go of Blount is because the kid literally quit on his team toward the end of a game.   The Steelers had lost and he walked off the field and into the locker-room with his teammates and coaches still on the sideline.   When the Steelers asked him about it he had no good answer.    He was cut.     As Bill Bellicheck would've done to him had he done that while on the Patriots.

But no worries.....   you simply chalk it all up to Todd Haley.     Genius!    Brilliant!

Sometimes I wonder if you follow the NFL at all....?   :dunno:

There you go again.

Play nice? I'm not your kid. Go adopt if you want a piece of property to kick around, since that's the better thing you do besides spitting out more stupid people in this world. I'm a grown man, you're not going to talk to me like I'm your child, cause I'm not. One of my parents has been in emergency care for over 24 hours now. You don't know what it's like being in personal life and the struggles I've been going through, and you're not going to sit there and pretend you know when months on end you've been charging your frustrations at me. I'm tired of it, so there you go, I'll charge some of my emotional frustrations at you.

I am reporting you for stalking and continuously harassing me. You are the biggest *to me on this entire forum cause you refuse to ignore me and continuously post emotionally charged rant after rant after rant. You stopped for a bit but refused to stop forever even after I asked you nicely. Must not have anyone else to take your bad day out on in life. Must not have much of a life period when you're worried about some worthless bum like me, who just posts a few times on a sports forum, and you decide to constantly screw with me, even when I ignore you. I ignored you for months until you pushed me too far with your personal attacks.

Sometimes I wonder if you have a life besides harassing me. NFL fan? # you. Genius! Brilliant!

If I get a warning for this, I don't care. I am sick of your crap. You have become the first person I have blocked on this site, so be proud. If you have such a problem with me, I don't know why you can't just block me too, that's the simple solution, but I am still reporting you cause I've had enough of your childish games. For someone that has this good guy badge and pretends to be so highly morally superior with your complex, least you could do is what you could call "act your age".

Bell was injured he was the second leading rusher in the league.

Yep. That was their biggest mistake. Letting Blount go and never replacing him at a position that has the highest rate of injury. That goes on Tomlin.

I've played nice. Ignored you for quite a while. You've even had some decent posts here and there. I was impressed.

And then..... this?

Pittsburgh doesn't care? The franchise that's won the most Super Bowl's in NFL history and suddenly they don't care?

The franchise that's had 3 head coaches in roughly 50 years (Noll, Cowher, Tomlin) and suddenly they don't care?

A model franchise and you think they don't care? Where does this come from?

They stopped running all season long? WTH?? Leveon Bell was 2nd in the NFL in rushing? Hello?

He got hurt last week and had to miss today's game. Hello?

The reason the Steelers let go of Blount is because the kid literally quit on his team toward the end of a game. The Steelers had lost and he walked off the field and into the locker-room with his teammates and coaches still on the sideline. When the Steelers asked him about it he had no good answer. He was cut. As Bill Bellicheck would've done to him had he done that while on the Patriots.

But no worries..... you simply chalk it all up to Todd Haley. Genius! Brilliant!

Sometimes I wonder if you follow the NFL at all....? :dunno:

Yeah not sure of the games he watches

It's Kubiak and his zone scheme. Unless we plan on doing stretch runs and cut blocking next year, Forsett is not a schematic fit for us.

(However, I do wish we WOULD switch to a zone blocking scheme. Seems much easier to build a line around, as opposed to the man blocking scheme we are failing so miserably at right now)

Idk how people don't get this. There's not one single running back that will consistently perform as the main back behind our line. We've seen it with every back we've had. At some point you think people would put 2 and 2 together. We hey a good line and we'll have a good back.