Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans plan to slow down TY Hilton

1959Colts

It's trolling if you come on a rival team's message board calling us cocky and saying we're not as good as we think we are.  Admit it, you ARE trolling !!

You can think that if you want but giving your opinion in a reasonable way isnot trolling.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are who we think we are.  Have fun watching us win the division.  I am more worried about the Jags in the near future than the Texans.  How'd that #1 overall pick work out for ya??  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not good so far. And yes you probably will win the division. But in our first year of a new coach we went from 2-14 to somewhere around a .500 finish and playing big games in December. 

How?   WHY....?    Because he is Reggie?   That is LOSING football..    and it will come home to roost.

Who gives the team the BEST chance to win?

If Pags keep this silliness up I hope he is fired because it is clueless.... 

Moncrief has already surpasses Nicks on the depth chart. But Wayne will likely start over him. 

We went 2-14 once. Then finished 11-5 for the next 2 years. :thmup:

Not everyone can go from a HOF QB to the most hyped first rounder in a long time.

Way to set your goals high.  lol

Doesn't matter where I set my goals its just my team better not be thinking the way I am. I can afford to be realistic.

Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No! But I do it anyway, cause it's sterile and I like the taste.

That movie was great.  

Classical "DodgeBall" quote there Jvan. That flick is timeless man. 

My favorite quote from that film is this: "It's time to separate the wheat from the chaff, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian." --Cotton McKnight  haha

Second favorite quote: "You're going down like a sweet muffin! --White Goodman

Then containing T.Y. is laughable.

Seriosuly? You are going to contain the guy you had to have gameplaned to contain at least the last 3 meetings?

If they couldn't stop him any of the 6 times they faced him, then what makes this time any different? It's essentially still the same coverage.

Then containing T.Y. is laughable.

Seriosuly? You are going to contain the guy you had to have gameplaned to contain at least the last 3 meetings?

If they couldn't stop him any of the 6 times they faced him, then what makes this time any different? It's essentially still the same coverage.

Like Gavin said, even if by some miracle the Texans contain TY, Allen, Moncrief, & Fleener will pick up the slack & won't miss a beat. Houston can't double team all INDY's weapons. Pick your poison man. 

Either way, the Colts are still going to score TDs with or without Mr. Hilton. 

Off topic: My last & final humorous quote from the film "DodgeBall" is this: "You're out 4 eyes!...Ooh, Joanie Loves Chachi!" --White Goodman [ben Stiller]

I grew up watching the TV Show "Happy Days" with Fonzie [Henry Winkler] &  Richie Cunningham [Ron Howard.] That line always makes me think of leather jackets, jukebox songs, & strawberry malts. 

Okay, I done "DodgeBall" now I promise. 

Off topic: My last & final humorous quote from the film "DodgeBall" is this: "You're out 4 eyes!...Ooh, Joanie Loves Chachi!"

I grew up watching the TV Show "Happy Days" with Fonzie [Henry Winkler] &  Richie Cunningham [Ron Howard.] That line always makes me think of leather jackets, jukebox songs, & strawberry malts. 

Okay, I done "DodgeBall" now I promise. 

you are always good for conversation and a laugh :thmup: , I love it. Merry Christmas man

How?   WHY....?    Because he is Reggie?   That is LOSING football..    and it will come home to roost.

Who gives the team the BEST chance to win?

If Pags keep this silliness up I hope he is fired because it is clueless.... 

Take a deep breath......

Reggie will likely start to break the franchise record of consecutive games started.    He'll likely play the opening series and then take time off.     At least,  that would be my expectation,  he'll sit out the rest of the game and perhaps the other two games of the regular season.     But Reggie gets the record.    It won't mean the difference between winning and losing.

And Moncrief will step in and take Reggie's snaps for the next three weeks.    You're going to get your wish,  just after Reggie gets the start and the record.

Just my hunch.......

Man you guys are cocky. Not saying we pull off a win but it will be close. You are not as good as you think you are.

Maybe it is the type of confidence that comes from playing an opponent this week who has only beaten teams in 3rd or 4th place in their respective divisions.

Maybe your team is not as good as you think either.

Maybe it is the type of confidence that comes from playing an opponent this week who has only beaten teams in 3rd or 4th place in their respective divisions.

Maybe your team is not as good as you think either.

Edit: Facts were wrong. Still I don't think we are that good. I still think we are a decent team that could beat an average team like the Colts.

Edit: Facts were wrong. Still I don't think we are that good. I still think we are a decent team that could beat an average team like the Colts.

To your point - the colts are not elite but they are above average to be sure. They do have flaws that will likely get them beat in the playoffs. But they will also be playing football in January - one of twelve teams who will have a chance to win it all. The Texans chances at being one of those 12 - not so good.

Whose facts are wrong? Mine? Tell me where.

Mine were wrong. I posted something and then edited it out.

To your point - the colts are not elite but they are above average to be sure. They do have flaws that will likely get them beat in the playoffs. But they will also be playing football in January - one of twelve teams who will have a chance to win it all. The Texans chances at being one of those 12 - not so good.

You guys remind me of the 2012 Texans. Beat the bad and average teams can't beat the good ones. Have a few big flaws. I think you guys barely win in the wildcard and get beat in the divisional. Not a bad season but not what a lot of Colts fans expect.

You guys remind me of the 2012 Texans. Beat the bad and average teams can't beat the good ones. Have a few big flaws. I think you guys barely win in the wildcard and get beat in the divisional. Not a bad season but not what a lot of Colts fans expect.

First off, I don't play so I assume when you say "you guys" you are talking about the colts.

Second, there is a huge difference between this years colts team and the 2012 Texans and that is at qb. I have said as much about Indy's postseason prospects but having a franchise level qb gives the a chance that the 2012 Texans did not have.

First off, I don't play so I assume when you say "you guys" you are talking about the colts.

Second, there is a huge difference between this years colts team and the 2012 Texans and that is at qb. I have said as much about Indy's postseason prospects but having a franchise level qb gives the a chance that the 2012 Texans did not have.

I consider fans a part of the organization in a way so I say you guys.

But the better QB thing hasn't really helped. You weren't competitive in the second half of the Pats game and you weren't competitive much of the game vs the Broncos. That doesn't bode well for the playoffs because you will have to face one of this teams at their house in the playoffs.

I consider fans a part of the organization in a way so I say you guys.

But the better QB thing hasn't really helped. You weren't competitive in the second half of the Pats game and you weren't competitive much of the game vs the Broncos. That doesn't bode well for the playoffs because you will have to face one of this teams at their house in the playoffs.

The better qb thing and then you mention pats and denver? They do have some pretty good quarterbacks themselves in case you were unfamiliar. But regardless my only point is that having an elite qb is better than not having one. They give you a chance which is what the colts will have on January - a chance.

Unfortunately I would have to agree. Our defense just isn't going to make it against any top tier QB.

Hilton can't be a factor if Luck doesn't have time to throw to him, and that is the bigger concern. They can shut Hilton down all they want, but if Luck has time to throw then he's gong to hit Reggy (yes he can still catch the ball), Fleener, Allen, Moncrief or even one of the RBs. They can't stop them all--unless they can stop Luck.

Not good so far. And yes you probably will win the division. But in our first year of a new coach we went from 2-14 to somewhere around a .500 finish and playing big games in December.

Foster =old

Fitzpatrick = haha

Johnson = old

You have Watt that's it. Wouldn't be too excited for your future in this division with Colts dominance and with Young team.

Foster =old

Fitzpatrick = haha

Johnson = old

You have Watt that's it. Wouldn't be too excited for your future in this division with Colts dominance and with Young team.

Let's just forget about Kareem Jackson a good corner and let's forget about Deandre Hopkins and let's just forget about Blue. We also have a guy who showed promise in the one game he played at QB. I'm not exactly scared of Colts dominance. You have won the division for probably 2 years in a row now. Not exactly a Peyton Manning style dominance.

I'm still scratching my head about the Reggie situation. Why is he practicing/playing through these injuries if its the root cause of his sub par performance lately? These reports and comments from Pagano just don't make any sense. Moncrief is torching dbs and the more experience he gets before the playoffs the better. I understand his route tree doesn't compare to Reggie, but c'mon, 87 has not looked himself at all for a while.

I like Moncrief but he's not exactly "torching" defenses.  He torched Washington but only had 4 catches for 38 yards against Jax and 3 for 33 against the Browns.  He still has a lot to learn.

I don't think you know what trolling is buddy. Trolling is if I came on here and said something like

LOL Colts SUCK TEXANS WIN BIG NO CHALLENGE TY SUCKS.

I just said I don't think you guys are as good as you think you are. You can disagree doesn't make it trolling.

Coming to the opposing team's board just to say we are cocky is trolling, chief.