Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Tweet

IndyD4U

You know everyone is all down on trich honestly I like the kid you guys expect to much out of him so what if he was takin third,the good thing is he's still young our oline is still young andrew is still young we are still building that monster but since we keep making the playoffs everyone expects it to be now look at lynch he was not all ways beast mode his ypc wasn't all that his first couple of years in he had to learn an be patient an the only reason why I say lynch because they have similar game an I do believe trich helps a lot in the passing game when defenders are eying him They don't look like that when boom Donald or Vick is in there wait but all I'm saying is wait because it always better to polish your own jewels get the blood sweat tears an memories instead of a flash in the pan

So....... Expecting more than 2yards per run is "expecting too much"???

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know everyone is all down on trich honestly I like the kid you guys expect to much out of him so what if he was takin third,the good thing is he's still young our oline is still young andrew is still young we are still building that monster but since we keep making the playoffs everyone expects it to be now look at lynch he was not all ways beast mode his ypc wasn't all that his first couple of years in he had to learn an be patient an the only reason why I say lynch because they have similar game an I do believe trich helps a lot in the passing game when defenders are eying him They don't look like that when boom Donald or Vick is in there wait but all I'm saying is wait because it always better to polish your own jewels get the blood sweat tears an memories instead of a flash in the pan

He was the third overall pick, why shouldn't a lot be expected of him?

The day Trent Richardson even passes 100 yards rushing in a Colts uniform is the day I'll change my signature feature on this forum to "I'm Trent Richardson's #1 Fan"

TK, you used to make me laugh with your posts and I really enjoyed them.  What has happened to the TK we used to love?  Please copy and paste this into the TRich hate thread.  Watch the games and give us good stuff....thanks.  BMc

@JimIrsay: ....Pick up my guitar and play; just like yesterday...and I'll get on my knees and pray....WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!!

....... Hakeem Nicks as well

Would love to see Trent ride the bench. Use Tipton & Boom. And when we want pass protection, use Allen to block like the Pats did with Gronk when they played us

Waste to use Allen in the backfield.  Doyle.  Allen is a monster.

TK, you used to make me laugh with your posts and I really enjoyed them. What has happened to the TK we used to love? Please copy and paste this into the TRich hate thread. Watch the games and give us good stuff....thanks. BMc

Wouldn't exactly call it hate as opposed to facts. He's been horrible. It's no other way to put it. Why sugarcoat what the whole forum knows?

Wouldn't exactly call it hate as opposed to facts. He's been horrible. It's no other way to put it. Why sugarcoat what the whole forum knows?

I think he has been great on pass plays.  They run him up the gut every play he will fail.  Andrew can audible out of that too if he wishes.  All of the TRich hate belongs in the TRich Thread...simple as that.

Very possible but who knows about Richardson, Its not about Nicks, We gave up nothing to get him. Regardless, Trent is here and a Colt so Im rootin for the guy, The dudes confidence is clearly broken, you can see it in his runs and now in that statement he made which is a front, He needs a vote of confidence from the fan base

There is some weird stuff with the colts and this song. First, they play this for player intros. Second, the who played at the Super Bowl they lost. Third, right after the who played at the half, THEY DID GET FOOLED AGAIN by an onside kick and lost. I have hated this song ever since. Won't get fooled? Should have told Hank Basket. Oh, the irony.

It's obvious he's talking about Richardson, definitely will go down as one of the biggest bust of all time. It's not just the Colts who he fooled, but the Browns and NFL scouts that had him rated so high. Jim Brown said that he didn't see anything special in Richardson and that he was an ordinary RB, he was right. 

It's obvious he's talking about Richardson, definitely will go down as one of the biggest bust of all time. It's not just the Colts who he fooled, but the Browns and NFL scouts that had him rated so high. Jim Brown said that he didn't see anything special in Richardson and that he was an ordinary RB, he was right.

It has nothing to do with Richardson. Its lyrics from a song. People over think things

Trent broke some of Browns rookie records I think Jim's remarks were sour grapes that happened to come true with the move to Indy. Jim Brown is kind of a a$%. I just hope the tweet has nothing to do with Ray RIce but who knows with Mr. Irsay time will tell.

For a second consecutive week, former Alabama running back Trent Richardson put himself among elite company in the Cleveland Browns franchise's history.

By clearing 50 yards -- and counting -- today against the Denver Broncos, Richardson passed Hall of Famer Jim Brown for most rushing yards as a rookie. As of the midway point of the third quarter, Richardson had 950 for the season. Brown had 942 in 1957.

Last week, Richardson passed both Eric Metcalf and Brown for most rushing touchdowns as a rookie. Richardson currently has 11, which ranks second in the NFL behind Arian Foster (14).