Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (-4) @ Cleveland (12-7-14)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST - CBS

low 40s and sunny..

Browns are tied fro second AND tied for last in the AFC North

...Prime time matchup of TY Hilton (68 catches, 1,145 yards) and Browns all-pro CB Joe Haden

Reggie Wayne needs 91 yards a game to finish with 1,000=yards receiving..

...Colts win the AFC South with a win at Cleveland and a Dec. 14 win over Houston (6-6)

Bryan Hoyer - 3,056 yards 11 TDs, 10 interceptions...is 10-5 as the Browns starting QB

Andrew Luck is 31-16 as the Colts B and he needs 248 yards per game over the final four weeks to reach 5,000 yards passing

Adam Vinatieri is 4 weeks from the 'perfect season' He has made a11 25 fields goal attempts and all 43 extra points..

...Cleveland safety Tasuan Gipson has 6 interceptions

@NateUlrichABJ: #Colts RB Trent Richardson: A lot of people are saying I'm a mistake. What I'm telling folks now is watch the next four weeks.

Still rooting for the guy, but I just don't see it man

I hope he turns on beast mode but I'm loosing faith in him I keep trying to believe he'll turn into that prospect he was coming out of college just not sure it will ever happen anymore .

@NateUlrichABJ: #Colts RB Trent Richardson: A lot of people are saying I'm a mistake. What I'm telling folks now is watch the next four weeks.

Ill be a trich fan til hes retired or no longer in the league but he has no room to even be talking about doing good over the next four weeks based on what hes done the past couple weeks.. i guess the only thing we can take from this is, that he still has a little confidence left.

I don't think TRich will ever be an elite back but I think he is better than a lot of people on this forum think.  And I find it funny that, before he injured his hamstring, he was really starting to play well.  Since his hammy injury he has struggled.  People (not always the same people but at times they are)make excuses when Luck struggles, they blame injuries on GC's struggles, on Toler's struggles (last year), on Freeman's struggles, on Wayne's struggles but no one takes into account the injury for TRich's struggles.

I don't mind pointing out the flaws I see in players but some of the comments on this board regarding TRich are just stupid.

With the personnel the Browns have on defense, I think they are likely to come with a similar approach to New England as to how to stop our offense. I'm sure they will have Joe Haden on Reggie, and double teams on T.Y. Hopefully we'll be smart and Feed Moncrief, Feed Coby, Feed Allen! 

Then when the strategy changes we will come back and Feed Hilton, Feed Wayne.  I'm also interested to see what Boom Herron does in this game.  This is also some what of a home coming for him since he played at Ohio State.  Can't wait until Sunday!  It's going to be very loud and hostile up there, hopefully we don't lay a road egg like we've done a couple times this year.  We need to beat these dudes soundly in there own house.  That would be a great statement to me!

I don't think TRich will ever be an elite back but I think he is better than a lot of people on this forum think. And I find it funny that, before he injured his hamstring, he was really starting to play well. Since his hammy injury he has struggled. People (not always the same people but at times they are)make excuses when Luck struggles, they blame injuries on GC's struggles, on Toler's struggles (last year), on Freeman's struggles, on Wayne's struggles but no one takes into account the injury for TRich's struggles.

I don't mind pointing out the flaws I see in players but some of the comments on this board regarding TRich are just stupid.

Very nice.. the trich bashing is exhausted out.. its surely doesnt help his confidence or make he play better.. the boos from the crowd on sunday completely through me of guard.. i thought the colts organization and fans were some of the most classiest and humble fans. But that was completely uncalled for.. i personally dont think any player on a team should be booed by his own fans no matter how bad his performance may be.. We as fans should have trust in our coaching staff to make the right move. Whenever or however long it may take.

Hello I'm new to the forum, I always read the post but it wasn't til recently I made and account

Just wondering who are the receivers on the Browns besides Josh Gordon, & miles Austin? I'm a little nervous about Gordy if vontae can't go

Travis Benjamin and Hankins. Pretty good complimentary pieces

Travis Benjamin and Hankins. Pretty good complimentary pieces

Hello I'm new to the forum, I always read the post but it wasn't til recently I made and account

Just wondering who are the receivers on the Browns besides Josh Gordon, & miles Austin? I'm a little nervous about Gordy if vontae can't go

Miles Austin went on IR earlier this week.

With the personnel the Browns have on defense, I think they are likely to come with a similar approach to New England as to how to stop our offense. I'm sure they will have Joe Haden on Reggie, and double teams on T.Y. Hopefully we'll be smart and Feed Moncrief, Feed Coby, Feed Allen!

Then when the strategy changes we will come back and Feed Hilton, Feed Wayne. I'm also interested to see what Boom Herron does in this game. This is also some what of a home coming for him since he played at Ohio State. Can't wait until Sunday! It's going to be very loud and hostile up there, hopefully we don't lay a road egg like we've done a couple times this year. We need to beat these dudes soundly in there own house. That would be a great statement to me!

I think they will put Haden on Hilton.

Very nice.. the trich bashing is exhausted out.. its surely doesnt help his confidence or make he play better.. the boos from the crowd on sunday completely through me of guard.. i thought the colts organization and fans were some of the most classiest and humble fans. But that was completely uncalled for.. i personally dont think any player on a team should be booed by his own fans no matter how bad his performance may be.. We as fans should have trust in our coaching staff to make the right move. Whenever or however long it may take.

I personally feel the booing was well deserved and long overdue (even though I didn't join in at the game). The fan base has a right to voice their displeasure and the coaches/mgmt need to quit being so stubborn. The T Rich experiment has gone on way too long. He simply hasn't earned his touches and that is not how pro football should work.

I would love to see that but he said some of the same stuff at the beginning of the season.  He's been better but not enough to make him even close to being worth a 1st rounder.  

Man I hope Vontae plays and Manziel gets put in and throws his way. 

I also hope we throw to our RB's out of the backfield. 

If Manziel gets in the game, it means we're up by enough that Cleveland is deperate.  So I hope you're right.  We'll see more runs from him than passes.

I agree about the safety valve pass, it's TRich's best play. 

Gordon is a concern, we won't hold him down the entire game.  But we've survived games in the past where WRs set records against us and we still won.

I don't think TRich will ever be an elite back but I think he is better than a lot of people on this forum think.  And I find it funny that, before he injured his hamstring, he was really starting to play well.  Since his hammy injury he has struggled.  People (not always the same people but at times they are)make excuses when Luck struggles, they blame injuries on GC's struggles, on Toler's struggles (last year), on Freeman's struggles, on Wayne's struggles but no one takes into account the injury for TRich's struggles.

Also, Pep has gotten away from what was successful for Trent: a balanced offense allowing Trent to get carries when the defense doesn't know what the Colts are doing.  Last week he was ruining on obvious downs, that doesn't work with him.  He's also now catching any balls out of the backfield, he's good in space and can beat LBs and run through DBs.

Not all about 40times at the CB spot. Technique, hips, and footwork. Haden is s top level CB. Doubt TY blows by him

Haden has been getting worked by some guys this year who are slower than T.Y.  T.Y. is a polished route runner, he's not a rookie anymore.

The only bad thing about the booing was that it didn't happen earlier. 

The only bad thing about the booing was that it didn't happen earlier.

You people will just never stop bashing.. its not helping anything.. if you personally are gettin booed for your work weather it be football or whatever it is you do for a living. Its not gonna help you or your performance in anyway.. i understand that the boos are also toward the coaches.. but you really expect them to give boom all carries?.. its not gonna happen.. theyre not gonna do it due to his fumbling problems. Not at this point in the season where every win counts.

You people will just never stop bashing.. its not helping anything.. if you personally are gettin booed for your work weather it be football or whatever it is you do for a living. Its not gonna help you or your performance in anyway.. i understand that the boos are also toward the coaches.. but you really expect them to give boom all carries?.. its not gonna happen.. theyre not gonna do it due to his fumbling problems. Not at this point in the season where every win counts.

Not booing is not going to help either. He's going to be awful whether he's bood or not.

Not sure how I feel about this game. Tough road game for sure but I have to believe we handle Hoyer and Luck does enough to get us the win.

Going to be an unusual atmosphere at Cleveland..

Will they turn on Hoyer early....?

are the Colts 'the big team coming into town'? With 4 left, every game is crucial but have the Browns pointed to this game because of how well the Colts have been for 3 years?

...Is indy a target?

So was that a great win for the Colts or something different altogether?

I'm still not sure I know it showed how stubborn Pep is from getting away from his game plan . Didn't run bunch plays or anything that is good for a strong man D until the 4th . On a side note Reggie needs to be benched and Whalen brought up until Reggie is healthy .