Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You do realize he did fill the needs on the dline? Half the ten dline are out.
    • They’re already WAAAAY past due to fire Gus Bradley. He should’ve been gone like 2 years ago. 
    • Not sure what u want. There is no doubt that Irsay was on board. I loved the pick and want him so badly to succeed. One thing bout the NFL is that they discard players like no other league. For sure, Flacco was brought in as insurance. That being said. Do u really think this team is going to be content moving forward with a qb that whenever he gets hit, everyone gasps and wonders if he will get up? That's where it is at with  me with regards to AR. I have no confidence in his ability to stay healthy.  An organization cannot build on that uncertainty and be successful. This is not the  NHL and having 2 good goalies. U need stability at the qb position.  AR needs to learn the game and he cannot do that on the bench. Think about this. The rookie Daneils could end up playing more games in his 1st year than AR has in his career.  That could also happen way before game 17. What makes it even worse is this. There are other much  lighter dual threat qbs in the league. They are not getting injured any where near as much as AR. What does that tell u? He is either getting killed because his team cannot protect him. He is made of glass. He cannot protect himself. So far he is made of glass and he doesn't protect himself. I  think he can change the latter but we may have to accept that he is a 250 pound chandelier.
    • I hope the AR development thing (much like "delayed gratification") isn't a wild goose chase.  
  • Members