Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Hi, Colts Nation!  :)  A battle this afternoon of first and last teams in the AFC South Division at Downtown Indianapolis, as our 6-4  leading Indianapolis Colts will try to rebound from their loss last Sunday Night from New England, as the Colts host the last place Jacksonville Jaguars, who are seeking their second wind of the 2014 regular season, after coming off their bye week. 

Colts must win five of their six remaining games to equal their 11-5 regular season record the last two years, or even win all six games to better their record to 12-4, either scenario playoff qualified.

Colts must also win to avoid a possible tie in the AFC South, as the Bengals are playing the Texans in Houston at the same time this game is played at LOS.

NO further injuries, and GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pre Game Press Release, and Live NFL Game Center:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-reg12.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/regular12

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.com

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts must win this game.  The Jaguars do not have a good defense, Blake Bortles had a QB rating of 9 in their only win this season.  This past week they put their leading receiver, Allan Robinson, on IR.  Colts need to stay focused and avoid mistakes that could lead to one of those "any given Sunday" nightmares.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• fascinating, since there's a 49ers beat writer who's saying today "according to a source within the organization who's very close to the situation" that Stafford-to-SF is basically a all but a done deal   guess we'll know one way or the other pretty soon
    • How about no.  Leonard should not be traded.
    • I think the feeling is in Baltimore currently is that they love the Ravens, but would love to have the history of the Baltimore Colts back.    I think most of the animosity towards Indianapolis is largely gone, and the Indy Colts are respected as a good franchise in Baltimore. I think through the prism of time, people have excepted the move, but for some older fans, it’s still hard to see that logo and our former history attached to another city. This is no offense to Indy fans as they were just happy to get an NFL team.    As far as Cleveland goes, most in Baltimore felt bad for those fans , and that city, because we actually wanted an expansion team that went to Charlotte and Jacksonville. Out of options, we were also forced to plunder another city. I’m just glad we left the logos and history in Cleveland. To me, any team that leaves should start fresh , in my opinion.    The crazy thing about appropriating another city’s history is that it can create some contradictions. As I was a fan of the Baltimore Colts in 1964, and we lost the NFL Championship game to Cleveland 27-0, should I then claim that its my Championship if the Browns records had gone to the Ravens, and we were suddenly NFL Champions in 1964, instead of the losers  ? Should I be joyous that Jim Brown and Otto Graham were Baltimore franchise greats, when they never played a down for Baltimore.  If Jim Irsay had taken the Colts to LA, would you enjoy the LA Colts hanging your Indianapolis 2006 Super Bowl banner in LA, or putting Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison in the Hall of Fame under Los Angeles, with the city of Indianapolis erased from where the history occurred ?    So I think we all understand the business reasons why owners leave cities. The hard part is when a team , it’s logos, it’s history, it’s Championships, it’s Hall of Famers, now reside under another city whose fans may have been Bear’s fans at the time, as an example. I know I hate the St Louis Browns baseball records being thrown in with the Baltimore Orioles baseball team. I just wish they would expunge those records, they belong to St Louis. I know not everyone feels this way, but it is a strange situation. Not much you can do about it, but just my observations.       
    • Yup. Darnold isn't going to get that much draft capital. If it happens, it's a reach. I can see a mid to late first, but not multiple picks. Given what's available in the draft, and some of the other potential guys coming available, and early second, or maybe a 2nd and 3rd seem more realistic.   NO to me would be a good match. He could battle it out with Hill. 
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 6,634

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 9,228

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,378

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 7,092

• M1873

M1873 0

Rookie