Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just got the most ironic Colts license plate

Paulballs

I don't have a Colts plate but can I mention that I'm not much of a fan of the plate numbers for my wife and my car? 

Our plate numbers start with VET and I believe there is some confusion out there and I think some people think that VET actually stands for Veteran.  We arn't vets.  Wish they could find another 3 letter sequence.  Because it confused me until I got plates with the VET letters in them.  

Not sure I would post my licence plate on a message board. 

I get the joke & understand that we desperately need RB help. Normally, I would laugh at that joke, but not when NE proved we aren't ready for title contention yet. 

Get me a win this week & I'll be in a better mood. I do appreciate Paulballs valiant effort to cheer me up though. It failed miserably, but it was a noble attempt nevertheless. 

Thank you anyway. Your heart was in the right place. I know that. 

I get the joke & understand that we desperately need RB help. Normally, I would laugh at that joke, but not when NE proved we aren't ready for title contention yet. 

Get me a win this week & I'll be in a better mood. I do appreciate Paulballs valiant effort to cheer me up though. It failed miserably, but it was a noble attempt nevertheless. 

Thank you anyway. Your heart was in the right place. I know that. 

haha Those poor Jags don't stand a chance. You're mood should be lifted.