Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

suspend Gronkowski

hptXcolts

This forum is full of so many stupid comments it ticks me off. Gronk should be suspended he pushed brown like 5 yards out of bounds into the CBS camera. And everybody on here praising gronk for damn near crippling a man, yall did see the way brown landed right? IDC if he trash talk that's part of football. But intentionally pushing someone into a metal object is not. What if his spine was injured and he couldn't walk huh what bout that. Gronk should be fined and suspended for that malicious unsportsmanlike conduct

This forum is full of so many stupid comments it ticks me off. Gronk should be suspended he pushed brown like 5 yards out of bounds into the CBS camera. And everybody on here praising gronk for damn near crippling a man, yall did see the way brown landed right? IDC if he trash talk that's part of football. But intentionally pushing someone into a metal object is not. What if his spine was injured and he couldn't walk huh what bout that. Gronk should be fined and suspended for that malicious unsportsmanlike conduct

wont happen...unfortunately, but i do think he needs fined.

I agree. 

I'm guessing you haven't really read the forum if you think "everybody on here is praising..."

Lol this is great, it just keeps escalating. Good luck getting the nfl to suspend him, it's a non-issue everywhere except this message board

Lol this is great, it just keeps escalating. Good luck getting the nfl to suspend him, it's a non-issue everywhere except this message board

I bet two things...

1) He will be fined some amount

2) If this was Dwayne Allen pulling the same move on Arrington, Pats fans would have a very similar reaction to what you see on this board.

I bet two things...

1) He will be fined some amount

2) If this was Dwayne Allen pulling the same move on Arrington, Pats fans would have a very similar reaction to what you see on this board.

There wouldn't be fans calling for him to be suspended and saying that he deserves to get a career ending injury and all the other garbage we've seen posted on this topic.

He shoved him to the ground while they were engaged, that's the end of it