Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats vs Chiefs

snkdy

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they can tell the difference. It's a rule. You wanna be mad, be mad at the idi0ts that started bringing props onto the field hidden in their uniforms, firing bottle rockets from the crack of their butts etc etc. 

Thank you for pointing out that going to the ground is not even remotely close to the stuff you just posted.

I cannot wait until we play the Patriots!

I want to beat them 70-0!

I would not want to do that to any other team, because I believe in showing class, but the Pats deserve to be humiliated. 

They run up the score on other teams like there is a BCS standing. 

Dear god It drives me nuts to no end to hear whining about "running up the score".......Its called stop somebody, A team wouldn't run up the score if a defense wouldn't let them

I want to hear from some Pats fans.

Where are they tonight? They are quick to chime in on our board when the Colts lose.

I'd imagine they are watching the game & waiting for Bill to go nuts. If he doesn't there is a problem & maybe the man has become to complacent in his position. Kraft might need to tear him a new one.

Dear god It drives me nuts to no end to hear whining about "running up the score".......Its called stop somebody, A team wouldn't run up the score if a defense wouldn't let them

I agree. But when a team is up by 28 points with just a few minutes left, it is time to run the clock out. The Patriots decide to pass in those situations. The defenses are expecting run, so everyone can go home. They have conceded defeat. Yet Brady needs more yards and points.

It is ridiculous. 

I agree. But when a team is up by 28 points with just a few minutes left, it is time to run the clock out. The Patriots decide to pass in those situations. The defenses are expecting run, so everyone can go home. They have conceded defeat. Yet Brady needs more yards and points.

It is ridiculous. 

The only reason why I would run was bleed out the clock in hopes to avoid injury otherwise I see nothing wrong with throwing the ball if the defensive alignment gives you that

Yeah, they look pretty screwed. :)

I think Denver is playing Cincy too. Should be interesting to see.

They play Buffalo who can move the ball on the ground too. They might be in a would of hurt after the next few weeks. I'm listening to BB & the guy is a robot that sounds like he is just running on autopilot at this point throwing out cliche after cliche which is sad. Once Brady goes I think he will be gone too. 

They play Buffalo who can move the ball on the ground too. They might be in a would of hurt after the next few weeks. I'm listening to BB & the guy is a robot that sounds like he is just running on autopilot at this point throwing out cliche after cliche which is sad. Once Brady goes I think he will be gone too.

No he won't. Garapollo looked good in that one drive.

The only reason why I would run was bleed out the clock in hopes to avoid injury otherwise I see nothing wrong with throwing the ball if the defensive alignment gives you that

That is where we disagree then.

I believe in showing respect for a beaten opponent. 

Over the past 15 years when the Colts are up big, we pulled Peyton, and over the last 2 weeks we pulled Luck. It is the right thing to do. 

Luck could have had 10-12 touchdowns over the past 2 weeks, if the Colts had no class. 

Looking at it, it looks like the Patriots have gotten their easiest two opponents out of the way (Minnesota and Oakland). Schedule for them just looks daunting from here on out.

It's NOT going to be easy going into Lambeau and outshooting the Packers.

The Bears and the Lions, while I think the Patriots are better than both of them, I do think have the talent to make those games competitive.

The Broncos I think are self-explanatory.

Bengals should put up a fight in Foxboro next week.

Playing the Chargers on the west coast will be a very tough game for the Patriots.

They still have 5 division games left too, I'd expect a couple of those games to be tough for the Patriots (well, probably not the Bills...)

Probably had more to do with not wanting to hurt his quarterback rating. 

His numbers were already pretty low to begin with so I think they pulled him to see what else they had. This is one of that man's worst games ever. The team as a whole looked beaten pretty early on with the one bright spot being LeFell (not sure of the spelling).

His numbers were already pretty low to begin with so I think they pulled him to see what else they had. This is one of that man's worst games ever. The team as a whole looked beaten pretty early on with the one bright spot being LeFell (not sure of the spelling).

If there was an opportunity to make Brady look better then they would have taken it. They always do.

He just threw a pick then he got benched.  3 time superbowl winner deserves to be given a chance to clean up his own mess.

Oddly, Brady just agreed to go sit...

If there was an opportunity to make Brady look better then they would have taken it. They always do.

Perhaps they were simply just trying to make the team look better. Tom is struggling & I'd be interested to see if their is an injury that is not being addressed or something but when you can't throw the ball accurately more than 5 yards there is a problem.

Perhaps they were simply just trying to make the team look better. Tom is struggling & I'd be interested to see if their is an injury that is not being addressed or something but when you can't throw the ball accurately more than 5 yards there is a problem.

Why does there have to be an injury?

Maybe he is just not that good.

It was 41-7 in the 4th quarter.... I think it was more to do with there is no point in leaving him out there and risking injury.

Do you think Colts would have beaten the Chiefs last year if we benched Andrew Luck with 10 minutes to go?.

Do you think Colts would have beaten the Bucs if we benched Peyton in 2003?.

10 minutes is a lot of time for a good QB.