Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats vs Chiefs

snkdy

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be #1 after this game with the game Kelce is having

Problem with the pass too. Revised getting caught on. Early in the game they left Kelce WIDE open on a post route but terrible miss by Alex Smith

Their defense gave up 300 yards over all in the first half & the defense as a whole looks like one hot mess. Chiefs get the ball to start the second half if I'm not mistaken. If the Patriots don't get their act together on both sides of the ball this is going to be a brutal loss. Chiefs fans are loud too.

Their defense gave up 300 yards over all in the first half & the defense as a whole looks like one hot mess. Chiefs get the ball to start the second half if I'm not mistaken. If the Patriots don't get their act together on both sides of the ball this is going to be a brutal loss. Chiefs fans are loud too.

The Pats actually get it first.

Wow. Watching NE tonight and the Saints last night. Sheesh.....almost kinda sad in a way to see two top QBs struggle so badly right now. But, knowing how the Chiefs can be (we know) it is never over lol.

But, this Pats team just looks dead at times, mostly on offense. Like there is no life.

Kansas City is a really good team. They gave Denver a scare during Week 2.

Pats will lose tonight.

I agree KC tries very very hard even when they lose. 

But, the Colts own the Chiefs souls....since like 1995 lol. So if this were us I know we would beat them.