Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Is Worse Than 0-11?

Blackhawk4

What would be worse to me is giving a winless team(colts) their first win...That would just be horrible morale and feel in the losing teams locker room...lol I mean think about if we did finish todays game and the panthers were our first victory...how do you think Cam Newtons Post game interview would have went lol...or how about the locker room..

That would suck!

Mora his last season was 6-10. at least he could get a win. Caldwell will be 0-16 and keep his job that is worse to me
You're exactly right. Polian will bring back Caldwell for two reasons: 1. Because Caldwell is a puppet. 2. To prove to everyone that he (Polian) is the smartest man in the room.

whats worse is that ever since week 1 Caldwell have told the media that we're inches away from winning and that we ONLY have minor adjustments to be made to be succesfull - since then we've only regressed in a BIG way and Caldwell + Polian keep on living in denial. THATS worse

Having to see Jim Caldwell and Clyde Christenson, after two weeks of preparation, coming up with a gameplan that looks pretty much like every other week. Thats the best they got?? How about a halfback pass? Direct snap to a RB? Do SOMETHING different!! Yeah, it probably doesn't work. But at least they can say they tried!!!! But its painful to watch them do the same thing week after week and then say positive things.

Curtis Painter might be the worst NFL QB I have ever seen. Jim Caldwell is brain dead. The defense plays well, but is on the field so much its crazy!! Could a 85 year old Jeff George being any worse?? Can we start running the wishbone. Something????

Listening to another post game show describing how we are just inches away....we're getting better, but not consistent enough.....Just give Curtis a chance to prove himself...yadda yadda yadda

That's worse

What kind of chance does he need, Right? I am pretty sure we just got wooped by a team the starts a ROOKIE QB. He even had a shortened preseason and summer workouts. And, well, some how he seems to not need another chance. He seems to understand how to win. Painter has been in this system for three years now I think, and they stil say he needs time!!!

Anyway, whats worse then 0-11. This team. It will go 0-16. And, believe it or not, I am a loyal Colts fan. lol

Manning not being able to play again! Thats what is worse. I have been as frustrated as the next Colts fan but our guys are doing the best they can. Our defense is doing what they are built to do...Play with an explosive offense that is built around Peyton. The defense needs an offense that can score and if Peyton does not come back we will have to rebuild and start from scratch. I doesnt matter if we get Luck next year, its going to take time to adjust to the system no matter how good they say Luck is. I pray we get Peyton back healthy and see him finish out his career with the Colts or I am preparing for a few years of the rebuilding process to take place. Be prepared...if no Peyton next year, then another disappointing year but will hang in there like I am this year. Colts fan no matter what!!!!!